Chapter 29

"Okay, then let's give out rewards. The first place is Group C, 500 yuan per person. The second place is Group A, 300 yuan per person. The third place is Group B, 100 yuan per person."

"Everyone has been tired all day. Now you can go back and pack up and get some sleep. When we wake up tomorrow morning, we will continue on our way to the next location. Good night everyone, let's have a good rest."

Early the next morning, everyone boarded the bus arranged by the program group and continued to the second mission location.

After more than five hours, the bus went farther and farther, and the road surface changed from the asphalt road at the beginning to a dirt road with potholes. There was a little rain in the sky, the air was moist and refreshing, and the passing of vehicles just wouldn't stir up the dust on the ground.

"Where are we going?" Ke Yingxia and Yu Liu sat together, and the director happened to be sitting in the front row.

"You'll know when you go, it's interesting to maintain a sense of mystery." Director Wei smiled, but refused to reveal a word.

Ke Yingxia had no choice but to sit back in frustration.

Since Gu Yu, Ji Liang and Ye Xing stayed up all night playing cards last night, they slept soundly on the way.

Gu Yu and Fu Huayu sat side by side in the corner of the back seat by the window, Gu Yu was outside and Fu Huayu was inside.

The profile of his face was pressed against Fu Huayu's shoulder, and a few red marks could be vaguely seen. He wore a black peaked cap on his head, the brim of the hat was pressed down very low, just enough to block the sun, and he was covered with a coat.

Fu Huayu sat back, his pressed shoulders were slightly lower, and the height was just right for Gu Yu who was asleep. He also wore a peaked cap of the same style on his head, which made his already indifferent face even sharper.

He occasionally rests his head on the back of the chair and closes his eyes. Most of the time he spends his time looking at the scenery outside the window or staring at the people next to him. All in all, very quiet.

Ji Liang and Ye Xing were in a more miserable situation. They also stayed up all night without enough sleep to make up for sleep in the car. One of them slept with his head against the window, and the other relied on his own neck for support, constantly nagging rice.

"Hello, viewers, this is the food search column team. Today's live broadcast has officially started, and we are on our way to our destination."

"You can see that there is silence in the car now, so I speak very quietly. Behind me are Ke Yingxia and Yu Liu, come and say hello!"

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

【It's so late today】

【Woooo Licking Goddess】

【Sister's sleepy look is so cute】

"Okay, let's sneak the camera to the back."

The film crew obeyed Director Wei's command and turned the camera backwards.

[Hahahahahahahaha, they will die, they are unwilling to rely on]

【Does Little Phoenix have a headache hahahahaha】

[I'll go, they must have stayed up late last night, they can still fall asleep like this]

【Help hahahaha Ye Xing, isn't it the same as my math class?】

【+1】

【Pain for his cervical spine】