Chapter 4

Gu Yu recently went home.

Back home to the old house. Since he went abroad to study, he rarely saw his parents. When he came back this time, he wanted to spend more time with his parents, but every time he went to Renying, he couldn't catch one.

Both Gu's father and Gu's mother are highly ambitious people, and they each have their own industries. In other words, everyone else in this family is struggling, only Gu Yu is paddling.

In the past two days, Gu Yu has learned to be smart. He set a visit time with Gu's father and mother in advance, so that there will be no embarrassing situation when he returns home with no one but the housekeeper and the nanny.

Gu's father and mother respect each other like a guest, and they treat Gu Yu with utmost love, but not too much. They asked Gu Yu to move out to live independently very early on, perhaps because they hadn't seen their son for too long, they made an exception and asked Gu Yu to move in for a few days.

This stay is a week.

"Look at what you look like," Gu's father stood in front of the coffee table, staring at his son who was spread out on the sofa, "You can't go out for a walk. After Huanyu was handed over to you, how many times have you been to the company?"

The more Gu father thought about it, the more angry he became. He didn't understand why he gave birth to such an incomprehensible son. "It's fine if you don't go to the company. You should go out and walk around anyway. Don't stay at home all day like a beggar."

Gu Yu reclined on the sofa, playing games with his legs crossed. Hearing the words, he replied: "Oh, Dad, just let me rest for a few more days. I just returned to China, and I don't know how to hurt me."

Seeing his foolishness, Father Gu became even more annoyed, "You fart! It's been more than a month since you came back, and you have time to hang out all day, and you don't have time to go to the company, right?"

The reason for not going to the company is because Huanyu will eventually collapse if the storyline is to be completed, and the internal problems are indeed serious, so there is nothing to do.

Going out to hang out is because you want to maintain your personality, so you have to go. Although he is a bastard, he doesn't go everywhere.

But he couldn't say that.

He could only try to calm down his old father with aggrieved eyes.

Father Gu sneered, unmoved in the slightest.

Not only that, but he also threatened, "I tell you, you must attend the Qi family's dinner in three days, otherwise, I will freeze all your cards."

Gu Yu sighed, sure enough, when he got older, his father would not love him anymore.

Seeing his increasingly sad expression, Gu's father twitched the corners of his mouth and cursed, "Crazy."

Fuck, ruthless!

Gu Yu withdrew his exaggerated acting skills, looked at his father's back as he turned and left, and felt the ruthlessness of an autumn wind sweeping fallen leaves.

He sat up straight, resting his chin with his hands, narrowing his eyes slightly, exuding a quiet and sharp aura of a predator.

Even if his father didn't tell him, he still had to attend this dinner.

This dinner is the first time the protagonist Gong and Shou meets, and he is the bridge in the middle.

In the original text, he took Ye Xing as his male companion, brought him to meet some bigwigs in the industry, and used this to threaten Ye Xing to have a room with him.