Chapter 27

In the end, Xue Zuo didn't hold back 2,000 words, but just made up a 900-word essay and sent it to Fu Huayu.

Between the lines, there are accusations against Gu Yu's various behaviors, including but not limited to talking to beautiful girls and driving himself in a racing car to retaliate against his bad behavior.

It is also interspersed with words such as "Oh, I just took a look, and it was all for your own benefit," "I pretended to take a picture, but I didn't expect him to hold a grudge," "I just saw it for my own benefit." To be honest," "I'll just give you a tip, but don't affect your relationship," and other words full of tea flavor.

In general, it's very scheming.

There are a total of 900 words, of which more than 600 words are accusing Gu Yu of driving him in a racing car and causing him to lose face. Fu Huayu, who read it for a while, couldn't tell which part was the point.

Seeing such a long string of messages from Xue Zuo, he didn't know how to reply, so he simply searched for a few articles on the Internet, cut and pasted them as comfort, and replied to Xue Zuo.

#A few small words to comfort friends#

#How to coordinate boyfriend and brother#

#Friends complain about being angry and losing face, how to reply#

The large span of topics and the wide coverage caused Fu Huayu's pasted articles to be incoherent. In short, they were very perfunctory.

Xue Zuo's head is normal, and his thinking ability is online. At a glance, he is full of perfunctory atmosphere, which makes him unable to ignore it.

But as Fu Huayu's good brother, he still had a glimmer of hope and chose to read it carefully.

After reading it, he was silent for a long time.

He vouched with his personality that he had never read such an article with such incongruous preambles and such pretentious words and sentences in his life.

real.

Xue Zuo collapsed on the sofa and replied with a series of ellipses for a long time.

He is not sad at all.

real.

Having a lover and forgetting about a brother or something, it's fucked.

QQ

The next day, when Gu Yu came home from get off work, he happened to meet Fu Huayu at the door.

"Why are you back? Are you done with your work?" Gu Yu was a little surprised, he remembered that Fu Huayu should be very busy recently.

"It's almost there." Fu Huayu has also been exhausted recently. It happens that in a few days, there will be a variety show that he signed when he was in the circle, so he will have time to go there.

"Did you eat on time recently?" He felt that Gu Yu's life was really unhealthy, and he had to remind him to eat.

"Of course I ate it. If you call one by one, can I not eat it?" Gu Yu swore that his mother never cared about him like this.

Fu Huayu's expression was a little pale, but immediately became ambiguous again.

"Did you eat last night? I heard that you went out to a party and struck up a conversation with a beautiful woman." Obviously the last sentence is the key point.

"No way, I have dinner." Gu Yu scolded Xue Zuo secretly while talking.

At that time, it should have been all the way down the mountain.