Chapter 6

Gu Yu's cards were all frozen.

He was eating the instant noodles in the bowl, and couldn't figure out why the video used to defeat Huanyu later in the plot ended up in his father's hands.

The angle of the video was taken from the location of the mobile phone he saw that day. The picture is also very clear, and the sound recording is also very clear. Except for a little bit of shaking in the later stage, the overall shooting is very good.

Plus Fu Huayu's assistant came out from behind the wall that day, this video should be taken by Fu Huayu.

The question is, how did it end up in his father's hands?

Attacked by the main character?

why?

Apart from embarrassing him, does this have any other effect?

Gu Yu was puzzled.

His card was frozen, and every month his father gave some food expenses, and the company didn't ask him to go.

"Ugh."

After Gu Yu finished eating the instant noodles, he lay on the sofa and lit a cigarette.

"Why don't I quit smoking." He rubbed his chin, most of the food expenses were spent on cigarettes, and he would vomit after eating instant noodles every day.

"Forget it." He stared at it for a long time, feeling that it was still too unrealistic.

Two lifetimes of smoking addiction can be said to quit.

Fortunately, he doesn't have much addiction to cigarettes, so he won't smoke much, otherwise he can only drink northwest wind.

The news of Gu Yu being disciplined by his family quickly spread throughout the circle.

At first, it was a group of second-generation girls who pulled Gu Yu out to play, but they were always rejected. After asking too many questions, Gu Yu didn't respond directly, and a group of people turned their target on Chen Peng. Chen Peng was asked too many questions, and finally got impatient and sold his brother directly.

"I said Brother Gu, without you, we really have lost a lot of fun."

The caller was another good friend of Gu Yu's, who was also an unemployed vagrant who played with cats and dogs every day. Because there was an older brother who could inherit the family business, he was a lot more presumptuous.

"Stop coming." Gu Yu's voice was a little hoarse, and the lazy tone became more obvious.

He held the phone to his ear with one hand, and rested his other hand on the back of the sofa, lying reclined like a big, sleek cat.

"I don't know who dislikes me every time, yelling that they won't take me with me again next time." He yawned.

"No way, who dares to despise Brother Gu." The people over there chuckled, "It's not that Brother Gu, you are too good-looking, and you have a good family background, so we have no one to chase us once you come."

"Hmph. Xiao Ming, you are always glib." The person on the other end of the phone is Zhou Mingming, and everyone is used to calling him Xiao Ming.

"Let's not talk about that, Brother Gu, do you know who is cheating on you?" Zhou Mingming became more serious, asking this in a tone as if he was going to put the guy who cheated behind his back in a sack.

"I don't know." Gu Yu answered casually, "Okay, hang up."

After finishing the call, Gu Yu turned on his computer and began to contact his partner abroad.