Chapter 45

On Qixi Festival, the news that the two held hands and went shopping in the supermarket quickly became the top trending search.

The eyes of the masses are discerning, not to mention that these two people didn't want to hide it at all.

But netizens are very calm.

After all, the two of them didn't want to avoid it in the show, whispering secretly was a basic operation, Qingqing, I, and I didn't care about the occasion at all, and it was commonplace to threaten the camera brother.

Anyone with eyes can see something like that, and has long been mentally prepared.

Not to mention that the two of them are basically CP fans, and the mixed haircuts they make every day are even collected by the owner.

But Gu Yu didn't expect the news to spread so fast.

At that time, Gu Yu and Fu Huayu were checking Weibo about them at home.

There are even various small compositions.

What **** change, women's clothing, and sand sculpture Mary Su...

It was both embarrassing and funny to watch.

"Hey, why don't we stop reading this..." Gu Yu felt that what these people wrote was too outrageous.

Probing wildly on the verge of review.

"Okay." Fu Huayu was also scratched by his awkward toes, and looked away.

How should he put it, some things just get higher and higher the more you look at them, and you can't control them.

Seeing all kinds of sweets from CP fans on the Internet, Gu Yu's mind also became active.

He just posted it in Moments yesterday, but he didn't expect to post it on the Internet so that more people can eat this ration.

He stroked his chin, secretly thinking he made a mistake.

However, the Internet is intensifying, and this is also a good opportunity.

Gu Yu glanced at Fu Huayu next to him, and saw that he was still staring at the computer to browse, occasionally typing a few words, and using the trumpet to contribute to his hobby.

"Hey," he threw his arms around Fu Huayu's neck, "Why don't we take this opportunity to reveal it to them?"

Fu Huayu hit back at the keyboard at first, and was in line with a person who wouldn't believe it even if he killed him. He was furious, and when he heard Gu Yu say that he would make it public, he froze for a moment, and subconsciously said yes.

He originally thought that it would be good for Gu Yu to post on Moments to let people he knew know, but he might not even think of posting on the Internet at all, and he didn't expect the surprise to come so quickly.

Seeing that the person agreed, Gu Yu raised his hand to take two selfies with "Kaka" faces, and picked out the one he thought looked better and was ready to post it.

Fu Huayu quickly stopped him.

"?" Gu Yu was stopped, and turned his head to look at Fu Huayu suspiciously.

"Don't," Fu Huayu didn't know how to tactfully reject this ugly selfie, and decided to save the country with curves after holding back for a long time, "I think we can pick a few more."

Anyway, put a few positive pictures on it to support my face.

How to say this selfie, it is probably the standard selfie pose of an old man over 30 years old.