Chapter 33

[How did they eat it? Shouldn't they introduce it to us first and then do it themselves? ? 】

[Only the group of Gu Yu and Fu Yingdi are reserved hahahaha]

[This is no nonsense, the two of them have food to eat, looking at the other groups, either they have less seasoning, or they don't know it at all, if they don't rush to eat a little now, they will have nothing to eat tonight. 】

【beaver】

The aura of the crowd like a hungry tiger rushing to eat made Gu Yu and Fu Huayu no longer want to do anything after eating a few chopsticks.

It's embarrassing.

After they finished eating, they finally remembered their tasks, and when they turned around, they saw Gu Yu and Fu Huayu gathered together in a corner, not knowing what they were doing.

"Brother!" Ji Liang quietly slipped behind Gu Yu. Fu Huayu didn't dare to tease him, but Gu Yu was fine.

"What are you two doing?"

"Go, go, don't ask children about adults." Gu Yu stood up and waved his hands in disgust, driving people away.

【Help, I really want to know what they are talking about】

[? Is there anything I, a distinguished member, can't listen to]

【Tsk, these two men are **** sweet】

[It's really heart-wrenching]

Fu Huayu also stood up, the expression on his face remained unchanged.

They didn't say anything, just some thoughts.

His tentatively immature thoughts about his future life.

Like going on a trip with Gu Yu, taking him to meet his mother...

Maybe there will be a wedding.

It's a pity that he just started, and he was called away.

Fu Huayu stared at Ji Liang with some unkind eyes.

The back of Ji Liang's neck felt cold as he pulled Gu Yu to ask questions.

"Now that everyone understands the general method of guinea fowl, you can start preparing it now." Director Wei pointed to the stove next to him. "The ingredients and seasonings are ready and placed next to it. I wish you all the best."

Gu Yu and Fu Huayu walked to the stove next to them, chopped the chicken into pieces, cut up the side dishes and put them aside, then stopped at the step of lighting the fire.

Most of the stoves here are earthen stoves from the past, and the pots are also very large. To ignite the fire, they need to use dry wood. They have never tried this method of cooking before.

After recalling Chef Li's operation just now and stealing the movements of Yu Liu next to him, the two finally got their hands on a little way, stumbling and starting a fire.

"...then add ginger, garlic, star anise..."

Fu Huayu was still in charge of the spoon, and Gu Yu stood beside him and recited the order of the ingredients just put.

Although it is just a chicken, there are a lot of ingredients, some of which have never been seen before.

As for the group of Ye Xing and Ke Yingxia, don't know if Ke Yingxia has the talent in this area, and he does it well.

"It's already 8 o'clock in the evening. After a lot of hard work, the guests are ready. Let Chef Li taste the achievements of the guests, and then rate them!"