Chapter 12

"Then tell me, isn't he your ex-boyfriend?" Fu Huayu leaned on Gu Yu's shoulder, leaning against his ear, his tone a bit fierce.

"Yes, but it's not exactly..." Gu Yu felt the breath in his ear was a bit hot, and he always felt that Shen Yu was going to bite off his ear in the next second.

Tsk, there is a sense of crisis.

Gu Yu didn't know what to say, he frowned and didn't say anything for a long time.

Fu Huayu waited for a while, then closed his eyes, covering the redness in the corners of his eyes, "Forget it."

"Let's go back."

Now this person belong to him and about other people, he doesn't care.

It's just an ex-boyfriend, and it's not unexpected that they have been separated for so many years.

The veins on Shen Yu's forehead twitched.

Gu Yu was taken aback for a moment, he subconsciously felt that Shen Yu should not be so generous.

After all, as long as someone got closer to him back then, Shen Yu would be angry for a long time.

Fu Huayu stood up and wanted to sit back in his seat, but was pushed back by Gu Yu.

"Ask if you want." It's not a big deal, there's nothing you can't ask, and there's no need to make it unpleasant.

"hiss!"

Gu Yu trembled, lowered his head and said, "Why did you bite me?!"

Fu Huayu let go, and licked the teeth marks that were bitten by himself with his lips soothingly.

Seeing Gu Yu's dissatisfied expression, Fu Huayu reached out to rub him again.

How to put it, he's very happy.

He thought he might have expected more.

Gu Yu glared at Shen Yu who had already started to put on his seat belt, not understanding why he suddenly bit him. Shen Yu was irritable enough before, but he didn't expect to be still like this now.

No matter how angry you are, you can't bite him!

It happened to be rush hour when they went back, and Gu Yu's car was stuck in traffic for a long time before he got home.

Fu Huayu was preparing the dishes for lunch in the kitchen, while Gu Yu slumped on the sofa and watched TV.

After watching it for a long time, he suddenly felt that he should do something too, and it was embarrassing to keep Shen Yu busy all by himself.

With his hands behind his back, Gu Yu strolled into the kitchen.

Fu Huayu was washing vegetables when he noticed someone coming in and turned his head to look over.

"Let me help you." Gu Yu leaned forward and volunteered.

Fu Huayu glanced at him, did not refuse, stepped aside, and walked to the side to cut the washed vegetables.

After cutting for a few minutes, Gu Yu came to him again.

"I'll cut it for you."

From the corner of his eye, he saw the half-washed vegetables in the sink, and Fu Huayu tightened his grip on the handle of the knife, and changed places with him.

After washing the vegetables in two or three strokes, turned on the fire, and poured oil into the pot, Fu Huayu noticed that Gu Yu was rubbing against his side again.

"I..."

Glancing at the unfinished dishes on the chopping board, Fu Huayu felt a pain in his head, "Don't talk, go out and wait."