Chapter 20

The moment Gu Yu woke up the next day, it seemed that his body was not his own anymore, his throat was burning and his throat hurt, and his brain was even more drowsy than yesterday.

Putting on the slippers with squinted eyes, the moment he stood up, his eyes went dark, he almost fell down, and he went to the bathroom to take a shower before he felt better.

It stands to reason that he could not go if he is not feeling well today, but today there is a story about him, so he must go.

After hesitating to go out, Gu Yu obediently put on his coat. After all, he already had some symptoms of a cold.

When he arrived at the shooting scene, the crew had already started work, and Gu Yu sat on the recliner drowsy. Although he had put on a coat, he still felt very cold, and he couldn't stop the goosebumps on his arms.

Suddenly hi phone rang to break the silence.

"Hello?" Gu Yu realized that his voice became hoarse as soon as he opened his mouth.

"What's wrong with you? Have a cold?" Fu Huayu originally wanted to ask what he was doing, but frowned when he heard the voice.

The cold has become like this and he still run outside. He really doesn't know what to do.

"Huh? It seems so." Gu Yu was also startled by his own voice, but he didn't care too much. After all, he was always in good health. "It's a small problem, just sleep and it will be fine."

"What do you mean just sleep? Did you catch a cold without your coat on? Didn't I bring clothes for you..." Fu Huayu became angry when he heard his indifferent attitude, "I'll pack it for you in the box." I got cold medicine, remember to drink it, don't..."

"Hey, I know, I know," Gu Yu interrupted him as soon as he heard that he was about to make a long speech, and took a photo of him wearing a coat, "Look at what I'm wearing, I can drink medicine."

"Don't worry, I'm in my twenties. I'm not a teenager. Don't worry, cough." Gu Yu couldn't help coughing.

It seems that it is necessary to take a mouthful of medicine.

Thinking of the boxes of medicine Shen Yu gave him, Gu Yu smiled slightly.

Tsk.

#On what kind of experience it is to have a person who is very good at caring for people. #

"Do you think I'm long-winded? Don't let me finish my sentence." Fu Huayu's tone became fierce.

If I care about you, you don't appreciate it, and you don't want to listen to a few words, white-eyed wolf!

"No way," Gu Yu said helplessly, "I listen to it very well, and I will drink medicine when I get back at noon."

Fu Huayu was a little skeptical, did he really care too much?

He was already a few years older than Gu Yu. When we first got together, Gu Yu had just graduated from high school and was just an adult. Over time, he had gotten used to taking care of this little boyfriend in his life.

Although Gu Yu's personality has not changed at all in his opinion, he is still a somewhat naive young man, but people are rebellious, what if his actions arouse Gu Yu's rebellious heart? What to do if he didn't want to drink medicine anymore.

Fu Huayu slowed down his tone and said, "Just remember to take your medicine, take your body seriously." He wanted to say something more, but he swallowed it and didn't say anything.

hiss.

What a weird tone of voice.

Gu Yu's skin was aroused by Fu Huayu's strangely gentle tone. Don't be a male mother!