Chapter 46: When the Boss is still a student boy

"Brother Gu!"

Hearing someone calling his name, Gu Yu struggled to lift his head from the warm arms, his broken hair was staggered under the pressure, his eyebrows were sharp, his eyes were fierce, he looked like a delinquent boy.

Gu Yu squinted his eyes and saw that the class was already more than half empty. Zhou Mingming stood in front of him and seemed dissatisfied with him, so he shrank his neck, "Brother Gu, I didn't bother you, after school, we should go too ."

"Oh." Gu Yu frowned. He didn't sleep well last night, and he didn't sleep at noon today. He was so sleepy in the afternoon that he didn't know when he fell asleep. Now he just feels dizzy.

After leaving the school gate, a gust of cool wind hits, and the drowsy brain finally wakes up a bit.

"Brother Gu, are you going to play tonight? There is a new Internet cafe on South Street, and I heard it's not bad." Zhou Mingming showed Gu Yu the navigation map.

"No, I'm going home tonight." Gu Yu was agitated again when he said this, "My dad found another tutor from somewhere, and told me to go home tonight."

"Hey, Gu ge, you can go home and study hard," Zhou Mingming gloated, "I'll go play with Chen Peng."

"Get out." Gu Yu scolded with a smile.

The two met the butler who came to pick them up within a few steps. Gu Yu had no choice but to say goodbye to Zhou Mingming and got into the car.

When the car drove into the villa, Gu Yu opened the door, and saw a stranger sitting next to Gu's father and mother, who seemed to be only in his teens or twenties, wearing a white shirt with an air of indifference.

Commonly known as the abstinence system.

"I'm back." Gu Yu just put his schoolbag aside when Gu's father began to introduce the person around him.

"Let me introduce, this is the new tutor I hired for you, Shen Yu," Gu's father sat there with a calm posture, "This is my son, he is useless, and I hope you will forgive me."

"Where?"

After Gu Yu listened, he turned his eyes back again and looked carefully.

Xu was talking to his employer, but the tension on Shen Yu's face was gone from the beginning, the corners of his mouth were raised slightly, with a polite look on his face, showing a youthful and handsome look.

Tutor? so young?

"I didn't say that this person should still be in college," Gu Yu didn't fear his father at all, "Isn't he a little too young?"

Shen Yu didn't react much after hearing this, Father Gu frowned, and began to scold his unworthy son every day, "The one I found for you before said you were too old and had no common language, or that he was not good-looking and had a bad personality. And," he said more and more angrily, "I'm looking for a tutor for you, not a partner for you!"

"In short, Xiao Shen is a very good kid, young and handsome, I don't want you to pick and choose again this time!"

"Oh." Gu Yu thought about it before, he didn't pick too much, what he said was his true feelings.

In the following week, Gu Yu didn't make any fuss, and he made up lessons when it was time to make up.

"Did you hear me?" Shen Yu knocked on the table and looked up at Gu Yu who was wandering in the sky.

"...Huh? I heard it." Gu Yu nodded lazily, but he was thinking about how to sneak out to play tomorrow.

He has been peaceful for a week, so it's time to let him go for a walk.