𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-2

______________________________________

She held on her lantern and stepped inside while there was just darkness, nothing more than that

She held on her lantern and stepped inside while there was just darkness, nothing more than that..It screamed fear quitely.. Winds were passing through her body but she was just busy walking inside the dark Orphic Tower..

The sound of evil spirit was vibrating in her ear..She was scared, too scared.
She wants to go back but before she do that she must bring the crown her friends were speaking about..

She brought the lantern near her face while searching for the crown.. Finally, she felt like she touched something..

She picked it up happily and looked at it but her face immediately turned into a scared one when she saw a black snake looking straight at her face...

"Ahhhhh" She threw them off and started running faster not knowing about the direction..

Her loud screams echoed the quiet tower.. She started running in an intense speed but her leg tripped on the between and she fell down harshly..

She brought the lantern near to her in fear and stood up slowly but her eyes caught a dark portray..

She went near to it and slowly rubbed off the dust from there.. She could only see those dangerous scary eyes..

It looked more evil than anything,..
More alluring than anything..

Her legs trembled seeing those dark orbs.. She quickly looked away from there and placed her hand in the side of the portrait nervously but she flinched when the door immediately opened up...

Her eyes widen up seeing a big large room..No way it looked like a part of heaven..

Finally this room was a bit lighter than the other one

Finally this room was a bit lighter than the other one..She could finally see something.. It was red everywhere..

It felt like the blood was fully covering the room.. She stepped inside there while gulping on her saliva nervously.

She wanted to go back but it felt like the room was alluring her towards it..
She wanted to explore it fully..

Her eyes caught the large throne.. Some scary feeling was taking over her body but she felt happy seeing the crown placed on the throne...