𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6

______________________________________

She crawled back as he brought his leg up in the air to crush her totally but a sudden force made the monster to fall down harshly

Her whole body was shivering with fear while a loud sound blasted when the monster fell down cruelly on the ground..

Her lashes were getting wet seeing such a scary monster ever in her life..

She diverted her gaze to see some dark spirits just passing by.. She stood up immediately and ran away from the monster but she stopped when she felt something burning..

She turned back only to witness the monster's whole body burning with the fire while the monster was growling loudly in pain..

Her breath were getting heavy when it started approaching near to her with his burning figure..

She clutched on her frock and closed her doe eyes letting the huge monster to kill the powerless and weak girl..

But upon finding no movement around her, she slowly opened her eyes..

Her gaze got widened when she saw a tall and broad figure slowly looking back at the trembling little body..

Her eyes even more widened seeing the amount of ashes in the ground who was a massive monster few moments ago..

She gulped on her saliva and tightened the grip on her frock when he looked at her with his darkened eyes..

"You." He poked his inner cheeks with his tongue while eyeing her little body..

"Come.... here." He ordered making her more scared than ever..

She shook her head continuously provoking the devil even more..

He immediately pulled her near to him by his power and her body bumped with his hard one..

She placed her hand on his chest trying to push him away but instead she fell down harshly..

She pouted her lips and looked down while he slowly kneeled down at her level..

He raised her chin with his finger and came near to her face examining her each structure..

"Wha-"

"You love troubles too much, don't you?" He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her face closer to his.

She was looking at his scary face in a dumbfounding way while blinking her wet lashes continuously..

"Do you know what I left behind just to make sure you weren't killed? Little idiot kid." He released her neck while trying his best to control his burning anger..

But he knows if she continues to create troubles for him, he'll lose his control and do something wrong that may cause the immortal devil a death..

"Just dare to create troubles for me next time, I'll make sure you'll die in a way you have never heard of before."