𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-37

______________________________________

'In morning'

Yn was sleeping peacefully in the bed while rolling up here and there in dream. She sat down at the bed with her eyes still closed and began opening them with a loud yawn.

Her vision started to get clear and she looked down while smiling but frowned seeing herself naked on her upper part. Her blouse was lying beside her on the bed and her panty was thrown across the room.

She pulled up her frock upto her thighs just to see nothing under and everything wet. Just then she began remembering how she went to the room with two liquids in her hand and she drank one of them then...

Her mind began rotating and she immediately covered her mouth after realising the things she did with him.

As soon as the footsteps came near to the room, she grabbed the blouse kept beside her and covered her upper body with it.

She was expecting to see her Mr Scary there but she got relief seeing Namjoon stepping inside but he made an awkward face seeing Yn in that condition.

He immediately lowered his gaze and spoke out. "Lord has ordered you to present yourself in the hall within 15 minutes." He said and closed the door immediately.

She looked here and there in anxiety and finally stood up from the bed. She wore the clothes and gulped down her saliva before pushing the door away.

There was Namjoon standing straight, his gaze not moving an inch away. "Ajhussi no2" She called out lowly, pulling his sleeves with her two fingers.

He looked towards her and raised his brows, asking what's wrong with her indirectly. "Is Mr Scary looking scary or calm right now?" She asked, scared of the fact that he might punish her again.

"You'll know that yourself." He replied boringly and began walking towards the hall, and her little figure following his large one.

"I think it won't be that appropriate for me to go now." She murmured to herself and tried to maintain her pace with him. "Ajhussi no2, why don't you say if Mr Scary is angry right now or not." She went infront of him, stretching her hands away to stop his large figure.

"You want the answer? He looks like he will kill you the moment you put your feet inside." He stated and pulled her beside him, clearing his way.

"Big brother, please save me from that gigantic Ajhussi. He will punish me again, I did a small mistake last night and I don't think he'll let me go this time." She stretched up her feet, cupping his face into her palms and creating doe eyes, hoping he won't resist her pleading.

He looked down her teary eyes and pouty lips, begging him indirectly. "Please big handsome brother." She said and he slowly removed her hand from his face. "Let's see if I can help."

With that, he began to walk and walk till the large door came into vision. She immediately hid herself behind him while the large door opened and he passed through the doorway while the little figure kept hiding her body behind his.

He stopped on his way and so did she. She slowly looked here and there and frowned seeing the librarian standing on the corner with many others. All of their head were lowered down and the librarian's gaze fell on her.