𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-43

______________________________________

"Jungkookshi-" Yn called from behind and he froze in his position. She ran towards him with all her remaining little strength and when he just had turned back with relief, she hugged him tightly and cried out lowly while shivering with all cold.

Jungkook felt his whole world in his embrace for a moment. The one who always scares the shit out of other now had felt the true feeling of anxiety when he couldn't find her and neither locate her place.

She was all wet from up to down that caused her to hug him more tightly for warmness.

Every other present there were beyond shocked in their place. Had they ever thought that the devil whose name is enough to scare the whole world could keep a little girl in his safe yet dangerous embrace.

Jimin looked at Yn while trying to control his feelings inside. His eyes were wet and red. He looked towards his veins where the blood of hell was flowing. He pulled down his sleeves and tried to hide each of it. His mind was all filled with thousands of questions, but wasn't being able to ask any of it. He felt betrayed by his own heaven, which he tried protecting with all of his heart. He was kept in the dark every time, without him knowing himself.

Yuxi couldn't believe that her little sister was in his embrace without any hesitation, any force or any threat. She ran towards him with her own will. She always had thought the Devil kidnapped her and tortured her, but couldn't discover that her little sister was madly in love with the Devil herself. A disaster.

"Didn't you always beg me to protect your little sister from the Devil, Yuxi? See what your sister is doing, hugging a fucking Devil, an evil blood." Water Goddess gritted her teeth and spoke lowly in the ear of Yuxi.

Yuxi was all quiet, perhaps disappointed because of her own trust. But couldn't blame her sister totally till now.

As soon as Yn loosened her hand from his waist, her red face was cupped through the rough hands of the Devil, forcing her to look straight at his reddened eyes filled with rage all over.

"Where did you go without informing me?" He shouted while trying to control his burning anger.

She pouted her lips and bursted into cries making him to loosen his grip on her face. "Wh-why are you scolding me in this situation too." She wailed louder and louder each second.

He sighed and wiped away her tears. "Where had you gone hmm? Did anyone hurt you?" He asked while she nodded her head continuously.

"I'm hurt." She showed her hands to him and hiccuped every time.

Deity was just busy observing both of them and forwarded himself towards the water goddess. "Seems like something's off, isn't it?" He whispered in her ears and she turned her gaze at him while smirking.

"Very much. So what are you planning on doing?" She asked back. "Killing your adopted daughter." He stated causing the smily face of water goddess to be dropped.

"Why do we need to kill her? Can't we just manipulate him?" She asked while stressing out. "Don't act like you care about that little girl, ain't she a burden to you. Let's destroy her, he'll get distracted and then we'll continue with our plan." She nodded her head hesitantly.

Jungkook's gaze accidentally fell on Jimin and he felt weird when he saw Jimin dressed up in all black, his head lowered down. He ignored it and saw how Yn was still looking up at him with those cute doe eyes which was totally filled up with tears.

"Ajhussi." She called him out lowly and he bent down at her level. "What sweetheart?" He asked wiping away her tears with his thumb.

"I brought something for you." She said while her teary face now began brightening up and her lips curled into soft smile.