𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-32

______________________________________

This chapter contains very triggering scenes which might be heavy for soft hearted people. Hope you'll not criticise me for that. 🚫🚫

It had been about 2 weeks since they last meet with each other. Moon Goddess was sitting on the bed while fiddling with her fingers.

She kept feeling different things in her body. Her head was always hanged low and she couldn't speak properly with anyone.

Maybe because of the fact that she intimated with a devil who was the pure enemy of her dear father. Their latest meet was that day where she lost her everything to the Devil.

From then, she became silent. Thousands of thoughts occured in her mind but the heavy one was whether he was just taking advantage of her or he loves her purely.

Ignoring away the thoughts, she stood up from the bed but a sudden push in her inner throat made her to run towards the washroom.

She started vomitting clear liquids from her mouth that caused her terror to grow more.

After few seconds of vomitting, she washed her mouth and wiped her face with towel.

Her breathe got heavy and her fingers started to tremble. She looked at herself in the mirror while tears slowly streamed down her face.

It was an evening time. She was scared to go out again for making sure she was pregnant or not.

But she had to go. Even if that will be prohibited from the palace. She had to go to make sure she is carrying the Devil's blood in her womb.

Covering herself up with the scarf, she sneaked out the palace while cold breezes passed right through her body. The sun were already set and now the stars were gleaming across the sky but the moon wasn't.

The moon slowly and slowly lost its light and black clouds covered it fully. She furrowed her brows upon seeing such shocking thing. But again bad thoughts were moved away and she walked towards the old lady house.

Finally after hours, she reached the lady doctor's house. The door was knocked and then immediately it got opened.

She stepped inside the old monastery and gulped down her saliva seeing such silent place. Her low footsteps were being echoed too.

Just then her eyes caught the figure of a lady deep into her meditation. She walked towards her and sat down Infront of her.

The lady's eyes got opened immediately that made her to slightly flinch.

"Is anything wrong that made you to come here?" The lady asked calmly and Moon Goddess simply nodded her head.

"I...I actually vomited clear liquid about 2 hours ago and I have so many thoughts roaming around my head." She spoke after collecting all of her courage.

"So you think you are pregnant?"

She nodded her head again. "Then why are you stressing out?"

"Because... because it is a forbidden thing to do so" She replied while the lady doctor looked at her mysteriously.

"Give me your hand"

She slowly moved her hands towards the doctor and she took it in her hand. Her expression changed and she looked at her with unbelievable expression.

"Are you aware of the disaster you created?" The lady doctor asked losing her calmness soon. Moon Goddess lowered her head with guilt and nodded.