𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-29

______________________________________

~Thousands of years ago~

Black clouds and large rainfalls along with dangerous thunderstorms were surrounding the heaven. The two realms, heaven and hell were having a large war in the battlefield of heaven.

A young girl was looking outside the door, waiting for her father to arrive. Her eyes were gleaming while every worker in the palace were busy working.

"Moon goddess, His Majesty has informed you to eat and slumber without waiting for him" A courtier came informing Moon Goddess about her father.

"But will he be alright?" She asked turning her gaze at the courtier.

"He's the god of creation of this heaven, why wouldn't he be alright. Don't take stress and just go to sleep." He said bowing down and went away from there.

But still she wasn't going to be in rest. She heard that the Lord of Hell wasn't a normal immortal. He was given a lot of strength by the divine power itself. He had a burning sharp eyes which could tremble down anyone.

And she also heard that he was so much handsome that all of the women of hell adored him.

She went back to her room and took out a medkit and ran outside. The soldiers were rushing out in a horse as the manpower for war was being low.

She immediately ran infront of the horse and stopped the warrior from going. "Moon Goddess, what are you doing?" The soldier asked while trying to ride the horse in a fast speed.

"Please lend me this horse for this time. I will return it to you later. I have to ensure that my father is alright, what if he is getting brutally attacked by the hell " She said showing her puppy eyes to the soldier so that he wouldn't resist her.

"But you're not allowed-"

"Who said that? I'm totally allowed to see my father" She spoke while tightening the grip on the medkit.

He released a sigh and came down from the horse that made Moon Goddess to smile brightly. She bowed down to the soldier and climbed the horse, trying to ride it even though she's not so professional in that.

She followed the way that the guards were taking. The rainfalls were slowly decreasing but still winds were blowing in a rapid speed and that made Moon Goddess to shiver badly.

She could finally see the battlefield. A gasp left her mouth upon seeing millions of dead bodies laying on the ground. It was all covered with blood. Someone's heads was chopped off, someone's hand, someone's leg.

Her eyes got moist while searching for her father and upon seeing him swording with the demons, she stressed out.

She slowly got off from the horse and looked at the war from behind the tree. Just then her eyes fell on a large sized man who was fully dressed in black yet the colour of blood was shining there. His veiny hands were holding the large sword and within a second, a soldier's head was cut off by his hand.

She immediately closed her eyes and looked away from there. Then again she glanced back at his father who was also being covered with blood.

Every demons and soldiers were being killed and the battlefield were being totally covered with the dead bodies.

After hours and days of having a merciless war, it finally got stopped with a deadlock and God Of Creation went back while struggling to breathe without realising his daughter standing there, but instead looking towards the devil who was facing another side.