𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4

______________________________________

Y/N looked at her mom with her glossy eyes who was busy healing the wound that was created in her wrist

She lowered her head while trying her best to not feel bad or humiliated..

"Mom?" She called her name while her mom glanced back at her in confused way..

"Am I really a human?" She asked as curiosity took over her body..

"No. You are not." Her mom again started treating her wound with her magic..

"Why does everyone says that then?" She again asked with her slightly parted lips and teary eyes that held confusedness..

"It's because you have no power.. But that doesn't mean you are a human. Someone has sealed your power and identity so that we can't identify who you really are.."

"Why would someone do that?"

Her mom chuckled and looked at her with a slight smile..
"Maybe because they want to protect you or... they want to harm you?"

Y/N eyes widened up with the confusing statement of her mother.. She was still processing why anyone wants to protect or harm her..

Everyone was standing there waiting for her to finish treating Y/N..

She slowly stood up after the wound disappeared itself through Goddess of Water's magic..

God Of Creation indicated her mom to come on the corner.. She glanced back at Y/N who was keeping her head low and slowly went towards the gods who were standing there with furrowed brows..

"I just hope there's nothing wrong with her identity." God Of Creation spoke furiously yet calmly while her mom nodded her head in response..

They went back while looking at the hall for the last time.. Y/N slowly stood up from the ground while still lowering her head in guilt..

Her mom grabbed her wrist and started dragging her out from the tower..

Her head turned backwards and she looked back at the portrait with her doe eyes and gulped on her saliva..

She was confused as the cracked tower was already fixed when the gods enter inside it..

She turned her gaze back when her mom took her outside from the tower and locked the door..