𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-31

______________________________________

As soon as he pulled himself away from her while breathing heavily, the door got unlocked and God Of Creation stepped in causing her to feel immense amount of shock and fear in her body.

She turned back at the Devil to see him smirking slightly and again rotated her head towards God Of Creation who was confusing staring.

"What are you making dear?" He asked addressing the cake, and she was still stressed out over the fact that her father was infront of them.

"Don't panic dear, he can't see me" The Devil whispered in her ear and winked while she made a disgusting face towards him.

"Yeah, I was making cake" She replied before taking deep breathe. He slightly smiled and walked near to her but stopped in between.

His eyes widen up as soon as the smell of evil spirit reached his nose. He started walking closer to her and she trembled but confusion took over as she felt no one near her anymore.

The Devil had already disappeared.

"Did anyone mysterious come here?" Deity asked and she simply shook her head as no. "I was just making cake, no one came here at all"

He nodded and went away from there while she took a piece of cake in between of her fingers and placed it inside her mouth yet some pieces remained outside. A small scream left her mouth when she suddenly got turned back.

She frowned as she saw the Devil taking the piece of cake that remained a little outside from her mouth. His lips slightly came in contact with hers.

"I hadn't eaten my food yet" He said while she was busy staring at him. "You are scary, how can you easily disappear and come back too?" She asked, her voice raised a little bit in furiousness.

He just chuckled at her question and took some pieces of cake in his rough hand. "Next time, make sure it will be a meat. I don't like anything else" 

Few weeks later~

It was again another day to serve him food. She was literally feeling like a maid to him, a cooking maid. She still remembers how she had to prepare different things for him, a total unfamiliar one.

She kept the foods inside the box and slowly stepped out of castle to make sure no one sees her. It was going to be midnight soon, the moon was brighting lightly but she shined more.

She was dressed in a different dress incase anyone mistakely recognise her. She finally got to step out of the gate and went towards the hills to search for him.

She had to give the food container to him and return home quickly but he was nowhere to be seen. She kept roaming around and soon rain began falling on the ground.

Just then she felt two hands being wrapped around her waist. She closed her eyes and didn't move away a bit from her position. He slowly bent down at her level and a wet kiss landed on her neck that made her to turn back immediately.

She dropped the container down and pushed him away with nervousness. "I wanted to tell you that I'm not going to make foods anymore, you can buy it anywhere else. It will be my last time serving you"

Her head was lowered down while speaking, it was all silent at the moment when she decided to speak again.

"If you want jewelleries or money then you can say, but making food is very difficult task. I nearly burned kitchen"

She was going to walk out of there but he pulled her again towards him. The rain directly fell on her face when she looked up at him. Her dark eyeballs shined brightly and her round eyes began blinking faster.