𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-36

______________________________________

Yn was just busy snoring in the library with her head placed on the desk and her snore filling up the whole room.

"Mam" The assistant started calling her to get her attention but she was just busy in her own dreams.

He started shaking her and she finally opened her eyes. "Mam, wake up. It's already evening."

She blinked her eyes and immediately raised her head towards the assistant.

"What happened?" She forced her eyes to open widely.

"Mam, it's evening" Her assistant shouted as much as he can.

"Already evening? But I just slept 5 minutes ago." She yawned out loudly and spoke creating an unclear voice .

"Mam you slept for more than 8 hours already-"

"Okay, okay. Not a great deal. Bring me some food to eat. I'm hungry" She ordered trying to be bold as possible.

"There's no food suitable for you, I guess" He said, in a low voice, scared to give the answer.

"WHATT?"

"No food? How will I survive then? What a weird place. I will tell Mr Scary, then he will bring me food." She spoke to herself and stood up to leave but stopped in between.

"But what if Mr Scary doesn't give me food too? He's not so romantic anyway. If there was an romantic potion then I would obviously feed him." She scoffed and went back to her seat.

The assistant slowly went towards her and reached near her ear. She flinched by the sudden movement near her ear.

"What are you doing?"

"I think I have a solution for that. But for that, I need something in return too." He said lowly.

"You have a solution for what?" She confusingly asked him while gulping down her saliva.

"Making him romantic." He whispered in her ear and she immediately turned her face towards him in happiness.

"Really? I will do anything you say then." She giggled and he stood up straight.

"I should get my promotion back and be the sub head of this library, not your assistant." He said the part of his plan.

"Yeah yeah, accepted."

"I know the tutorial of making potion of being romantic. I've tried them before too." He started sharing off his plan while she listened to him with deep focus.

"Shall we head to the kitchen then? You help me to bring the herb from the herb room and I'll make them, the love potion." He raised his brows and she nodded her head happily.

They both could fortunately make their way to the herb room. He took out a grinding wooden utensil and mentioned the things she need to take out from the large wooden box where the herbs are preserved.

"Bring me the vinegar reserved in box no 21" She brought it as he indicated.

Everything was going well until..

"Finally at last, bring me the white powder reserved in box no 32. It's the most important one."

She started searching for it but box no• 32 was totally empty inside. "There's no white powder inside." She said that made him to turn around strangely.

"There's no? Then the plan won't work. It's the most important one." He convinced to himself.

She anxiously started searching for the box with white powder inside. Her eyes brightened seeing one of the box with white powder inside.