𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-22

______________________________________

'In heaven'

Water goddess placed the veil in Yuxi's head before standing up straight. "Mom, I told you I don't want to do this marriage" Yuxi exclaimed while nearly breaking down.

"Why are you making it hard for us? Can't you understand you'll have a lot more image once you will be the wife of the next god of creation, Jimin"

She turned over again at the mirror and nodded her head helplessly. Heaven was decorated beautifully for the wedding of the son of Deity and daughter of Water God.

Yuxi walked through the hall with her head hanging low while everyone were cheering.

"Where is Jimin?" Deity asked to the nearest servant standing beside of his throne. "He must be drinking wines right now"

"Call him here immediately. Shameless guy, today is his wedding and he is not even caring" Deity placed his hand harshly on the arm of the throne and the servant nodded his head before walking away.

Yuxi raised her head but again the same disappointed look flickered on her face when she didn't find Jimin near her sight.

Just then, Jimin appeared inside the hall and the sound in the hall increased even more. Some fairies were sad because their crush was Jimin while some other fairies were sad cause their crush was Yuxi, and now they are both getting wedded.

Jimin stood beside of Yuxi and she gathered up her courage to speak out. "Can we get sometime alone? I want to speak to Jimin in private"

Everyone looked at each other confusedly but since the deity nodded, they got the permission to get into another room while pausing the program at the hall.

Jimin glanced at Yuxi who was behaving abnormally. They both got inside the room and she immediately closed the door and took a deep breath.

"What should we do now?" She asked while sticking to the door. "Is there any other solution rather than marrying?" Jimin spoke in a bored tone.

"But... marriage can't be forced and I feel like I'm forcing you into this marriage. I don't want that." She shook her head while tears slowly streamed down her eyes.

"And how can I celebrate this marriage without my little sister attending it? That poor soul must be suffering so much there and no one here cares at all."

"You're wrong, something is stopping the devil from hurting her. I can see that." Jimin stated that made Yuxi to quickly divert her confused gaze towards him.

"What do you mean?"

"He is not being able to hurt her, you remember that day when he took her in her unconscious state. He didn't look like he would kill her cause if he did he would have done that here in heaven."

"So you mean there's a reason he took Yn to hell?" Yuxi asked while furrowing her brows and Jimin nodded.

"Stop daydreaming and bring my Yn back to me." She scolded out of nowhere and Jimin released a sigh. "I already tried that and nearly died too." He rolled his eyes.

"You're immortal, you can't die. But she is a mortal. What if..

He already ate her?"

Jimin choked on air seeing the amount of her dumbness. "What?" He shouted causing her to block her ears with her fingers.

"It's not the time to think dirty, you fool." Yuxi folded her hands.

"Me being immortal won't help me when his hellfire will fall on my body. I will be burnt too and soon lose my power. Once my power is gone, I'll be no longer an immortal or a part of heaven"