𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-48

______________________________________

Heaven,

Yuxi was totally shocked in her place, she had listened to all of the things Jimin explained to her. The night at the sea and the harsh word deity told him.

"You must be feeling so confused and helpless, that's obvious."

"But you're the son of Deity, how can it even happen? It's whether deity is not from heaven or you're not his blood." Yuxi uttered while looking blankly towards the wall.

"I don't think I'm his son, the moment he slapped me, and when he cursed me, I could clearly distinguish whether it was from care or rage. He was shouting off some weird things saying I proved to him that I'm not his son."

Yuxi turned her face towards him and cupped his face. "Open the mirror." Yuxi said as she slightly nodded.

"This doesn't belong to me, Yn took it out herself. No one knows what had happened to that poor soul when she was left alone in the sea."

Yuxi sighed and made him look at her. "Even though Yn took it out, it doesn't really mean that you can't know about your existence. It would be fine if everything was normal, but it's not Jimin. You're kept in the dark for 15000 years, it's not a joke. Deity kept the secret away from you, and made you believe that you're the son of heaven. You must defend and find yourself."

"Yuxi, aren't you scared of the fact that I'm a demon?" Jimin asked, while Yuxi simple furrowed her brows.

"No matter a mortal, immortal, an angel, or a Devil. For me, you're always the Jimin, charming Jimin, mine Jimin- Nevermind." She immediately looked away and stood up.

Jimin stood as well and held her hand, making her to look back slowly. "What's wrong?" Yuxi asked.

"Won't you stay with me while I watch my precedent, my existence?" Jimin questioned. But Yuxi was silent, she was looking down at her hands which were in hold of his hands.

She remembered everything, the moments she shared with him, but there was no nice memory at all. She fought with herself internally, she knew she deserved someone who would cherish her, but whenever Jimin comes near her, she feels like her self respect is down. She can't control her feelings.

Jimin immediately hugged her causing her eyes to widen up. He was hugging her passionately, but her hands were not hugging him back. She stood silent.

"I'm sorry Yuxi, everytime I had only hurt you. I never appreciated your feelings, you did lots for me, and the only thing I gave you was pain. I'm sorry, but I couldn't force myself to like you. I couldn't."

Yuxi backed away from the hug and gulped down her saliva. "It's ok, it doesn't pain anymore." She smiled slightly while Jimin sighed.

"Shall I really open it?" Jimin asked for the last time, while Yuxi nodded for the last time too.

In hell,

Yn was sitting at the counter in the library, while her tears were flowing down her eyes.

The librarian was now more confused. "Stop it, you're crying for 2 hours nonstop. Will you tell me what happened?"

Yn pouted her lips and looked towards the librarian. "Can't you see I'm in so much pain? Why don't you ask me politely?" She scolded while sobbing.

"You're in pain? It feels like you're giving me pain instead. You came to sit here and started to cry out of nowhere while I was doing my work. If Lord gets a whiff, then I'm done for sure."