𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-34

______________________________________

It was a night time in hell. Yn was just standing infront of the bed with her head lowered down while the Devil was laying down on the bed with his hand below his head, trying to ignore the troublemaking figure standing infront of him.

His eyes were closed by then and she slowly raised her head just to find him already asleep, or so she thought.

She smiled in happiness and layed down at the corner of the bed but the weather was getting more cold that made her to shiver.

She stood up and went towards the closet, taking out a blanket from it then closed its door.

Reaching out near the bed, she slept down after covering herself with blanket. Her eyes fell towards him who was laying down without any blanket.

"Doesn't he feel cold?" She thought to herself and reached near to him by pulling the blanket towards her. She covered his body with the blanket a little bit and covered her body fully with the blanket.

She back faced him and slept down peacefully but a sudden grip on her waist made her flinch.

She turned her head back just to find him sleeping peacefully while wrapping his arms around her waist. She gulped down her saliva in nervousness but her eyes again got widen up when he pulled her more towards him, totally embracing her into himself.

"Mr Sca-scary" She called out lowly and tried to free herself from his grip but his large hands wouldn't leave her weak waist.

She turned around towards him and stared at his gorgeous yet rough face for sometime. "I wonder why he's Mr Scary when he can be Mr Handsome too" She whispered to herself while touching the tip of his nose.

"Jungkookshi" She smiled brightly and placed few kisses at his face then left with a giggle. "No, no. I shouldn't love him, I should hate him instead. He always targets my butt and makes it red." She whimpered and tried to push him away.

"Does it pain that much that now you want hate me?" A voice echoed in her ear and she quickly turned her face towards him to see his eyes already opened.

She gasped and immediately closed her eyes, trying to fake her sleep. He chuckled and brought her more near towards him.

"Seems like I need to treat it" He teased her and brought his hands towards her ass that made her to scream loudly, stopping him from going further more.

She immediately sat down at the bed and placed her hand at her ass, trying to protect it.

"Look Mr Scary, we are not even ma-married. I don't allow you to tou-touch my anything neither punish me"

"If I pu-punished you, then you wouldn't have been alive until now. It's just that I'm too kind for hurting anyone" She folded her hands over her waist and said it with confidence.

"So what kind of punishment would you give me that will cause a death?" He asked in a sarcastic way.

She gulped down her saliva and focused herself into thinking excuses. She immediately smiled and went close to his ears.

"It's a very big secret, can't tell anyone." She whispered and left his ear.

"Why can't you tell anyone?"

"Because if they know Mr Scary loves me then they will try to kill me, if I get killed then you will be killed too" She spatted without hesitation.

His eyes darkened soon and he pulled her down at the bed, hovering over her little figure. "Right, don't open that troublemaking mouth of yours infront of anyone and don't even think of telling that secret."