𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-40

______________________________________

Yn and Namjoon now were returning from the forest while she was drowning herself into millions of thoughts.

"Ajhussi no2, do you think my sister can help me? She has lots of power and is an immortal too."

"It depends on which type of power she has." Namjoon suggested in the midway.

"She can make lots of cookies from her power." She giggled while saying it out.

"Are you perhaps thinking of feeding the cookies to the sea monster after reaching there?" Namjoon mocked her naiveness.

She stopped in her way and blinked her lashes continuously. "What's wrong?" Namjoon asked after turning back towards her.

She immediately ran towards him and held in one of his arm, stretching up her neck to keep eye contact.

"Talking about my sister, I just remembered I haven't met with her for a decade. Why don't you take me there once?"

Namjoon was just going to shake his head politely but she gripped in his hand more tightly and looked at him with her puppy eyes. "Please Ajhussi." She pleaded and Namjoon sighed helplessly.

Now, Yn and Namjoon both were infront of her house, Yn was hiding behind the tree and peeking at her house to make sure her parents weren't there.

"What are you doing? Scared to meet your own parents?" Namjoon asked as he felt some weirdness in her behaviour.

"They all are scary, except my Yuxi sister, she's the sweetest. You'll like her too once you meet her." Yn said as she slowly came out from behind the tree.

"What type of problem I have gotten into." Namjoon mumbled as he fake smiled towards Yn, making her to come near him.

"Did you say anything Ajhussi?" Yn narrowed her eyes after hearing a little bit of his sentence.

"Nothing, nothing at all."

"Why are we standing here, let's go inside Ajhussi no 2."

"Me? I'm not going to do that." He shook his head and Yn held on his arms, using her all strength to pull him inside.

"You go inside, I'll just stay here." Namjoon declared being adamant in his decision.

Yn left his arms and released a sigh helplessly. "Alright, alright." She said and turned back towards her house but her eyes widen up in happiness when she caught her Yuxi sister walking out the house towards the front yard with a food pot in her hand.

She smiled brightly and immediately ran towards there leaving Namjoon behind confused and puzzled.

"Yuxiii sister." Yn shouted loudly and ran towards there making Yuxi to raise her head after listening to the familiar voice of Yn.

She immediately diverted her gaze and looked towards the right side and felt numerous amount of shock in her body seeing her little sister running towards her. The pot fell from her hand causing the soup to spread down at the floor.

Yn was just few inches far from her and she turned her gaze down at the floor where the soup had fallen. She felt guilty of it. "I'm sorry Yuxi sister, because of me the all food fell down." She pouted her lips towards and looked up at Yuxi.

"Ev-even if you beat me with a stick, I won't complain anymore." Yn said as she hiccuped while Yuxi eyes were all filled with tears.