𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-27

______________________________________

Yn kept on eating the roasted fish while chit chatting with the old man, and kind how he was ready to share his food with a hungry mortal.

His head lowered as Jungkook's step reached near to the place where they both were sitting. Yn diverted her gaze only to see Jungkook standing beside her, but not looking towards her, searching for a large boat instead.

The old man stood up from his seat after understanding his needs. He walked towards the place where different boats were kept and took out the one which had left him with so much memory.

"Its the best boat from out of all" The old man said and yn stood up from sitting down in an instant. She turned her gaze at Jungkook and smiled brightly.

"Are we going to go on a trip at this sea?" Yn asked and Jungkook nodded, his arms folded in his waist.

She giggled and took his hands in her, he looked down at the short creature and ignored her the next moment. She pouted disappointingly but didn't let that feeling overcome her.

She happily started dragging him towards the beach while the old man was busy taking out the boat from there. He sat down in the boat with a oar in his hand and Yn pulled him inside the boat and sat down happily.

As soon as she pulled Jungkook inside the boat too, she ran towards Namjoon and dragged him inside there too. While Namjoon awkwardly had to go inside.

Jungkook folded his hands seeing Yn holding on Namjoon's hand and pulling him inside.

She rubbed her hands together and stepped back but her head unfortunately bumped with his lower part of chest. She turned back immediately and stretched her neck to look at the large figure, having fierce expression.

She smelled evil from him but she ignored it and sat down on the boat while the old man slowly moved his oar in the water in order to make the boat move.

She shivered as the cold wind came in contact with her body. She was wearing thin dress that could barely provide her warmness.

She raised her head a little bit and turned it towards Jungkook, wanting to say it out. But without saying anything, he took out his coat from his body and covered her with it.

She was speechless how he could understand her when she didn't even say or complain anything to him.

"It's cold, wear it. I don't want your body to shiver when you have lots of work remaining to finish" He said trying to look selfish but deep down, he had that care for her which he doesn't want to show.

She, a little dummy, fumed in anger thinking he was not caring about her, but just being selfish for his own need. He released a disbelief sigh as she walked over towards the old man, ignoring him completely.

He could just adore how fucking cute she was looking with her face filled with anger.

She sat down beside the old man while he was driving the boat with the oar. She placed her hand on the edge of the boat and looked towards the water where magical things were shining.

"What is shining inside water grandpa?" She asked raising her brows in confusion.

"They are the spirits of pure creatures" He replied and she stayed puzzled but nodded her head after sometime.

"What?" She asked but a little loud, gaining all the attention from immortals inside the boat.

"Spirits?" She asked and her mouth remained open and open. She stretched her hands towards the water to touch it but the grandpa's statement made her shocked.