𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-33

______________________________________

'In present'

Yn continued to turn over the page to learn more but she frowned seeing no more pages remaining in the book. All the remaining one were torn apart. She started looking out for more books but stopped when she heard the footsteps reaching near towards the library.

She turned her head towards the door and started looking everywhere for a place to hide. Her eyes caught the table and she immediately planned to hide under it.

She was finally under and now her heartbeats increased when the door cracking sounds slowly came in contact with her ear which was informing that someone was stepping in by opening the door.

Her hands got tightened in the book and she pressed it to her chest in order to hide it.

Darkness began taking over in the room when the door got closed back. Deep footsteps echoed in the silent hall that caused her terror to grow larger.

The large man pulled the chair towards him and sat down on it, tapping his shoes on the floor.

"Come out" The Devil ordered that made her eyes to widen up. She stood silent and froze, not being able to process anything more.

"I SAID TO FUCKING COME OUT" He shouted and the room temperature suddenly changed and became terrifying. His voice and the way he was speaking was horrifying.

But in spite of his anger, she still didn't reveal herself out and now the devil lost his calmness that he contained just a little.

Storms started taking place inside the library and the table along with books flew off. The table above her also flew off and her hidden body got revealed soon.

She raised her head only to witness her Mr Scary sitting on a chair manspreading and looking straight at her soul in a blank expression.

She got up from sitting down and hid the book behind her back. The Librarian also stepped in while looking at her furiously.

"What were you doing here?" He asked, his eyes not being able to hide the anger. "I'm fucking asking something" He shouted and she flinched.

He stood up from his seat and began taking steps towards her while she continuously backed away.

He pulled her all to himself and took the book in his hand that she was hiding from him. His expression darkened seeing the topic of that book. She tried to take it off but he grabbed her hands harshly on his.

"Who gave you permission to touch it? WHO FUCKING GAVE?" He shouted so largely that made the whole hell to shake.

He turned back towards librarian and stared at him deadly. "From where did she get the key of this place?" He asked while the librarian trembled with fear.

"Per-perhaps she stole it from my pocket. She's a thief, always stealing something." The librarian accused her more and more.

All the calmness and patience he contained a little bit for her now had faded away. He loosened the grip on her hand and threw the book away.

"Get out and close the door, make sure not a single sound will be heard" He ordered dominantly to the librarian and he immediately ran away before closing the door.

She looked at him horrifying when he started unbuckling his leather belt. "Mr...mr Scary, wh-"

She couldn't speak any further words as he approached near her while still unbuckling his belt.