𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-5

______________________________________

"Ji-jimin?" A loud gasp left from her mouth as she was in her sleepy form when her biggest crush and idol is literally Infront of her

She quickly fixed her silk frock and tried to open her eyes widely to make sure she wasn't looking sleepy..

She stood straight looking at him with her round doe eyes and finally his gaze fell on the little figure standing in a dumbfounding way..

He smiled gently making her heart to beat rapidly..

"Jimin." A soft sound came from behind her and she looked back to see her Yuxi sister smiling at Jimin..

Yuxi's gaze fell on the little girl who was tightly holding on the rabbit while looking at her with slightly parted lips.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?"
She asked gently taking her steps towards her little sister..

"I... I was-"

"This bunny." She showed her the bunny forwarding her hands towards her sister..

She chuckled at her nervousness and went towards Jimin making Y/N's soft heart to ache..

"So you really came." Yuxi smiled but his eyes were glancing back to
Y/N time to time..

"Jimin?" She called out and he turned his gaze towards her with an awkward smiled on his face.

"Yes?" He replied while Y/N was just hanging her head low..

"Let's get to our house, mom and dad must be waiting for you."

She held on his hands and walked from there while little Y/N just followed them from behind..

They all entered inside and sat down on the big dining chair.. Y/N raised her head to see her mom and dad bringing the foods to the table..

Their gaze fell on Y/N but they just ignored her existence making her to stay at her present position..

"Y/N, are you going to stand there whole day?" Yuxi asked with confusedness and Y/N immediately snapped out from her thoughts..

She gently shook her head and slowly approached them sitting down at the chair..

"Y/N.. There must be your homeworks, go and do it." Her mom spoke harshly and coldy while she nodded her head standing up from the chair feeling hurt..

"I hope you'll also come tomorrow in my birthday party." Jimin spoke unsurely trying to gain her attention..

She looked back while clutching on her skirt but her eyes caught the cold eyes of her mom that was indicating her to reject the offer..

She gently shook her head and gulped before speaking out.."I...I have school. I can't skip that." Y/N replied trying her best to hide away her tears and immediately ran from there towards her room..