𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-18

_____________________________________

She quickly ran towards it and held one pot thinking of it as water but it was actually,

Alcohol.

Opening the cap of the luxury pot, she hungrily licked her lips and placed all those liquid inside her mouth.

She started drinking it but stopped when she felt something too wrong. She backed away from drinking the alcohol and pouted her lips.

"Water in hell taste so different from heaven."

"But it's too addictive. I like this, I will tell my Yuxi sister to try this too."

She again started drinking the hard alcohol. She wanted to stop, but just couldn't. It was alluring her to drink it more.

Her head were hurting but she was feeling a little bit of relief too. Her nose and cheeks turned pinkish when she became totally drunk now.

"So.. so good." She spoke in a drunken state and tried to open her eyes widely since it was struggling to open.

"Looks like someone is enjoying it too much."

She turned back and rubbed her eyes to get a clear view of the person standing infront of her. There was Kevin standing infront of her with a wine pot on his hand.

He opened its cap and drank the wine too. "A-are you ajh-ajhussi no 3." She pointed her little fingers and stumbled but before she could fall, he instantly held on her.

"I'm too young to be called as Ajhussi." He sarcastically spoke and placed her down at the large couch.

"Are you aware of the place you're standing on?"

She furrowed her brows and tried to stand up from there to grab another pot of wine but he pulled her down and placed her beside him on the couch.

Her eyes grew a little wider when he placed one of his hand beside her on the couch and came near to her neck.

"You've came into my celler without my permission and even drank the luxury wines which I preserved for years."

"How are you gonna pay for it?"

"Pa-pay?" She asked making an 'O' face trying to look dramatic.

He was staring at her seriously but the little girl instead laughed out loudly. "Let me see." She checked out her body and started searching for the taels but it wasn't there.

"Lo-look, ajh-ajhussi. I donuu ha-have money." She was just speaking unclearly.

"Then you won't pay my wine back?" He asked seriously to scare her but she was not in the mood to get scared anymore.

"Aniyo." She ignored him and tried to stand up but she was again pulled down to the couch.

"How about you pay me with a kiss?"

She scratched her head and narrowed her eyes. "Ki-kiss?" She was still in confusion. Why would she kiss him?

"No." She slept down at the couch but the next statement made her to get up immediately.

"Then I shall send you to jail for stealing my wine." He manipulated her with an evil smirk on his face.

"An-aniyo an-aniyo." She helplessly shook her head.

He smirked as he held on her neck and went towards her soft spot. His lips was going to touch on her skin when a sudden voice disturbed him. "Lord, the meeting has already started. You should be present there now." His courier spoke and he annoyingly backed away from her neck.