𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-42

______________________________________

A soft vibration ringed in Yn's ear. She felt unusual sensation all over her body and tightened her grip on the cloth.

"Yn." An unfamiliar voice echoed in her ear continuously until she opened her eyes and found herself in a magical bed with nothing in it's side. Just empty.

"Who was it?" She asked out sitting down at the bed while a mystical portal began forming in the air.

"Yn." The name echoed again causing her to immediately get away from the bed and stand up in the transparent cloud.

She walked near to the portal and touched it slightly while it's size was getting large every second.

"Did you recognise me?" A voice, ethereal so far was making her heartbeats go rapid. "Who...who are you?" She asked again until the portal began showing itself.

Her eyes widen up seeing the most ethereal picture. The great power who takes over the whole universe. The strongest power which made the three different worlds.

The Divine Power.

She once heard about it accidentally in her class

She once heard about it accidentally in her class. Everything that was considered the most mysterious and forbidden things are now happening infront of her eyes.

Her knees got so weak that she fell down and lowered her head in a second. "Am I not dead yet?" Yn spoke as a drop of blood fell down from her hand.

She looked at her hand and diverted her gaze back to the portal. "Where am I? Where is Jiminshi? And why am I here? Wasn't I in the sea. How come-"

"Do you think you're capable of taking out mirror of the past?" The question ringed in her ear. She frowned for minutes. There was no answer at all until she finally decided to speak up.

"I am not sure, but I guess I..I can." Yn hesitated while speaking and closed her eyes tightly. "Then do it." Her eyes loosened immediately and she looked at the divine power with shock all over.

"Will you let me do it? Won't you stop me?"

"Forbidden things can be permitted too, once it's the legal one to open it up. Revoke the curse. I give you the permission." With that, the portal began loosing up the image of the divine power and formed a mirror, letting Yn see herself through.

"Where did you go? What did you mean? Divine Power -" She nonstop shouted after she felt she was left alone in a misery until,

An immediate open of the eyes occurred in the trench and Yn found herself back in the sea, her whole body drenched in water.

She immediately held in the land part of the sea and took it's support to travel up and come out from the trench.