𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-35

______________________________________

"Is it, my little angry princess?"

Yn got startled by the familiar voice falling on her ear. She immediately turned back to notice the Devil holding on her hand, forbidding her from going further more.

"I... I wasn't doing anything at all. We were just playing around" Yn spoke as she trembled down her feet.

The librarian turned his face towards her shockingly, asking if he heard the right thing from her mouth.

"Oh, so...so we were just playing around?" The librarian asked, having the disbelief expression all over his face.

As soon as Yn turned around to him, his head got lowered in fear while she furrowed her brows confusingly.

"So-"

"First of all, you come with me" Jungkook ordered causing her breath to hitch within seconds.

"No" She spoke lowly, gulping down her saliva.

He started dragging her outside from the library and she tried her best to fight him.

"Mr Scary, no please" She begged while trying to stop him and flinched when he stopped in his way.

He released a sigh and looked back towards her, bending down at her level. "I'm not going to punish you"

He diverted his gaze towards the librarian and spoke up. "And you, you'll be her assistant from now on, serve properly"

The librarian had shock all over his face while yn couldn't believe what she heard just now.

She looked towards the librarian with a teasing face and mocked him. Just then, she was pulled outside the library with his hand gripped on hers.

She was totally happy with her promotion and looked here and there in joyfulness. She widened her eyes after seeing herself getting dragged into somewhere unfamiliar.

The corridor was all dark, only few candles were burnt and the sound of silence were too loud. The footsteps echoed in the hall and just then a large door brightened in the dark place.

It was totally scary yet she followed him with full trust. They reached infront of the door and after a break, he opened the large door.

After he went inside the mysterious room, she placed her foot too inside. She was totally amazed by the beautiful view of large room.

But the front part of the room had no light at all. That's why she could barely see anything. He went towards the front and she still followed him like a lost pup.

"Why is it so dark here, Ajhussi?" She asked, in a low voice, trying not to create loud sounds in such a silent place.

"Keep quiet and stand beside me." He ordered and she did what he said.

She was handed a candle along with a lighter on her hand by him. "Light it"

She lit up the candle and looked just straight to see large portrait infront of her. Her head raised more higher trying to see all the view of that tall portrait.

Her eyes widen up seeing it's large and majestic view.

A beautiful goddess.