𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-13

______________________________________

Jungkook glanced back at Yn who was again snoring cutely in the meeting room.. Lord Of Magic awkwardly turned away from there and stood up.

"I will get going now." He bowed down and went away from there..

Jungkook released a sigh and pulled Yn to his arm. "Why is she so lazy." He whispered and stood up holding on Yn..

Yn released a yawn from her little mouth and rubbed her eyes before waking up.. She frowned when she saw Jungkook walking out while holding on her.

His eyes fell downwards on her doe one and he placed her down from his hold. "Done sleeping and snoring?"

She lowered her head and nodded with guilt. "Let me remember, what was the punishment for breaking the rule?" He scoffed and Yn quickly turned her face back at him..

She gulped on her saliva when he bent down at her level.. "Was it -" He turned his gaze down and she quickly changed the topic.

"Wh-why did you bring me here?"

"To throw you in a bin." He replied making Yn frightened.

She shook her head not wanting to be thrown away. "An-aniyo, aniyo."

"Follow me." He ordered coldly as he walked out from the shop.

She just helplessly walked behind him, keeping her head low. She secretly raised her head but her eyes widened up witnessing thousands of food stalls and thousands of shop..

Demons were walking around while buying their essentials. Her mouth craved for food when the tasty fragnance of different ingredients reached her nose..

She smiled in joy and ran outside while Jungkook walked out with Namjoon, discussing about their work..

Yn was standing infront of one food stall while looking at the food with water forming on her mouth.

"One rice ball please." She said flashing her innocent eyes.

Shopkeeper handed her the rice ball and she quickly took it inside her mouth..

"One pancake please." She spoke while still munching on the rice ball.

The shopkeeper handed her a plate of pancake with disbelief written on his face..

She took the pancake inside her mouth while her cheeks looked like a dumpling with food packed inside her little mouth..

"One sweet candy please." She said with unclear voice while the shopkeeper rolled his eyes..

"One -"

"Money please." Shopkeeper mimicked her voice and mocked her.

The smily and happy face of Yn dropped and she stopped chewing her food..

She shook her head cutely. "I don't have." She said making the shopkeeper furious.

"What." The shopkeeper banged on his table harshly and made an angry face.

"Yaaaa, youuuu" He came out of stall angrily to attack Yn but his hand got stuck in between.

He looked towards it angrily but frowned seeing the lord himself gripping on his hand..

"Lord." Sweats formed in the forehead of the shopkeeper witnessing the most cruel leader of all time right infront of him..

Jungkook turned his dark gaze towards Yn whose cheeks were looking huge than it already was.