𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-47

_____________________________________

In hell,

It was a beautiful morning in the hell after many days. It felt like the hell got its charm back after Yn became totally fine and healthy.

But that troublemaking figure was unaware about all that. All she was doing was snoring out loudly and sleeping deeply like she never slept before.

She brought her hands towards her face and began rubbing her eyes in sleep. And she slowly opened her eyes, and saw heaven, not real heaven, just the masculine chest of Mr Scary where her name was tattooed and scars were manifested.

She immediately looked up and found out that she was deep asleep in his hold, while he was looking at her in passionate way, which made her to look back towards his chest.

"Took you long enough to open these eyes, princess." He said while she blinked her eyes and began looking here and there.

The first thing she did was trying to move her leg a little bit, and she again looked at him after realising her thighs were sore and so was her body.

She looked at him being totally angry and pushed him off through his chest. "Personal hater of my legs." She mumbled and removed the duvet but brought them back immediately after realising she was naked underneath.

"I want my clothes back." She demanded as she held tightly on the duvet. While she was waiting for him to bring her clothes back, he instead hovered over her packed figure making her to freak out.

"What had you said earlier? I didn't listen carefully." He asked while teasing her. She was aware about his playful act but it would only create a problem if she talks back again.

"I said I want my clothes back. I'm cold." She gulped down her saliva and looked away.

"One piece of the cloth per 5 kisses. So now, give me 15 kisses for all the clothes."

"What a clever way of marketing." She thought while narrowing her eyes and looked at his eyes back, where there were thousands of feelings hiding inside.

"Do you want them back or you're thinking of roaming around naked?" He asked for formality and she tightly held in the duvet, covering her sore body.

"Want them back." He smirked and moved his face near her face causing her heartbeat to increase.

She raised her head a little bit from the bed and first kissed on his eyes. Then she began kissing him everywhere in his face except the lips. She knew if she will kiss him there, then her lips will be attacked back.

She was going to place the last kiss in his cheek but he stopped her there.

"The last kiss, should be here." He pointed his finger at his lips and she gulped dryly on her saliva.

She innocently was going to place it there too, but she panicked when he held the back of her head and pulled her making her lips to roughly connect with his lips.

Don't know after how many minutes of devouring her, he finally left her after realising she was gasping for breath.

"Can I get my clothes back now?" She asked while trying to control her breathe while he simply smiled and kept them beside her.

He covered himself in cloth and left  the room to freshen up while she was putting on her clothes.

She was going to stand up from the bed when she felt something weird. She starts looking over the bed and the room suspiciously.