𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-10

______________________________________

'Author's pov'~

Namjoon walked towards the hall where the devil was. He nervously went inside to see Jungkook sitting on the throne, spreading his long legs.

His shirt was unbuttoned a little while his face was showing large amount of furiousness..

Namjoon bowed down to him and lowered his gaze."Who gave you permission to step inside my room and to keep that little girl there?" Jungkook angrily growled..

Namjoon just stood silent making the devil more furious then ever..

"WHO FUCKING GAVE?" He shouted filling the whole hall with his immense deep voice..

"I just thought that everyone will find out about that girl if I keep her inside an unsafe room. So the only way is to keep her inside your room." Namjoon spoke unsurely.

Jungkook poked his inner cheeks and nodded in total disbelief..He stood up from there and walked out from the room with his furious steps..

-----

Yn was busy rubbing on her doe eyes and crying out loudly.. Her eyes were shedding tears nonstop while thinking about the moment that happened a little earlier with the devil..

"I.... I do-don't want to *hiccup* be caged inside a sm-small box." She wailed loudly as the devil just threatened her a little ago..

She constantly moved her leg here and there in denial while sitting on the cold floor..

She flinched when the massive door slammed open loudly. Her doe eyes fell on the furious large figure of the devil..

His burning orbs connected with the little figure sitting on the ground spreading her little legs.. She was crying loudly making the devil more frustrated..

He tried his best to ignore the wailing figure and sat on his chair, placing the property paper infront of him on the table..

She pouted her lips and stood up from there, walking towards him with her small steps.. He looked at the angry little girl and brought the ink brush to do his work..

"I do-don't want to be *hiccup* ca-caged in-inside a small box." She said folding her hands in her chest..

The Devil just ignored her statement and continued to do his work..

"I want to go ho-home. I don't want to stay he-here, you will cage m-me." She demanded pouting her lips..

He banged the table harshly and stood up from there making Yn to stumble back.. "Shut up by yourself little girl if you don't want me to do that."

He grabbed his bathrobe from the closet and walked towards the bathing pool leaving her behind..

He closed the door harshly while Yn turned away from there in total anger."So rude." She mumbled wiping her tears..

She stood there scratching her head and looking at the room confusedly..

"Will he really cage me in a small box?" She shook her head continuously in worriedness..

"No, no. I will escape from here."

Her eyes fell on the closet of the devil and she looked here and there to make sure no one was inside the room..

A evil little smirk fell on her lips and she walked towards there swinging her head side to side in happiness..

She slowly opened the tall closet and grabbed a black coat from there, covering her body with it..