𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-28

______________________________________

It was a tiring night for Yn, yet she managed to enjoy each moment. But the thought that she is roaming around with the lord of Hell keeps triggering her.

She enjoyed the boat trip in the magical sea and now they were headed towards somewhere else. Yn was too sleepy already.

She kept closing her eyes while walking away and released a loud yawn. She hit on her mouth and kept walking away.

Jungkook stopped on his way and observed the surrounding with his sharpened eyes until he felt a head coming in contacting with his back.

He turned back to see Yn in her sleepy state, her eyes barely opening and her head lowered down. She looked up at the giant sized immortal standing infront of her.

She again lowered her head and tried to walk away but instead stressed out when she was carried away in his arms.

She kept staring at him with her round bambi eyes that were trying its best to open.

After few moments, she was already asleep on his shoulder and snoring. Her little hands were wrapped around his veiny neck and he just let her to do that.

Few hours later~

Yn opened her eyes and a black ceiling came in visual. She stood up straight and looked around her surrounding.

It was all unfamiliar. She slowly walked towards the door and opened it. The whole surrounding was new for her. She took steps outside and it looked like she was in a hotel.

"Where are you Ajhussi" She spoke in a low voice and kept walking anywhere that the way was leading her.

She jumped at the slightest of sound made from someone behind her. She looked back but no one was there. Now she became more terrified, her heart were beating in the speed of light.

She walked towards the source of sound but gasped as she saw few of the immortals of heaven realm being tied up like a dead body.

She closed her mouth with her palm and kept walking away and finally she could see demons sitting and gossiping with each other about their own work while enjoying the drink.

She ran away from there and kept stressing out after not finding her Ajhussi. Tears flew her eyes thinking that she got lost but upon seeing a glimpse of him inside a large room, her eyes lighten up.

She quickly pushed the door and everyone present inside diverted their attention towards the girl who was in the verge of crying.

Jungkook was sitting on his respective place while sipping on the wine, discussing with the owner of the place when his attention suddenly went on Yn who was now already on her way to hug him.

Her hands directly got wrapped around his neck and she shifted her face on his shoulder while he was sitting on a chair large enough like a throne.

She sniffled and kept crying out loudly making the room temperature suddenly awkward.

"We'll co-come later, Your Majesty" One of them said before bowing down and going away from there.

After minutes of crying in his shoulder and sitting on his lap, she suddenly got silent. He furrowed his brows upon her mood swings.

"You a-are bad Ajhussi too, I hate you too"  She spatted all the truth infront of him and slowly hiccuped. She was now already out of his lap and she stood up, looking away from him.

"Let me go back to my Yuxi sister and I will only come to you after marriage.... no I won't marry you anymore, I uncrushed you" She spoke and ran out leaving him totally puzzled.