𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-46(15+)

______________________________________

It had been few minutes Yn was left alone in the bedroom being locked inside, with her hands tied above her head in the headboard.

Before her cries were loud, but now she is just sobbing. The Devil went out with lots of anger which could scare anyone at the moment.

She was tired from everything. She felt betrayed after finding out all he did was to protect himself, not because he loved her.

She began closing her eyes as she was exhausted and totally sleepy. But a rough sound of door opening ringed in her ear and she immediately looked towards it being a little scared.

The face of Namjoon relieved her and he began walking towards her with a food tray in his hand.

He looked at the poor figure with pity in his eyes and released her from the belt. She sat down at the bed while hiccuping lightly.

"Lord ordered me to feed this food to you." He stated and she looked at him with tears filled eyes. Her head slightly shook as no and he kneeled down at her level and took her little hands into his.

"He will get angry if you don't eat anything. Aren't you hungry Yn?" He asked gently, wiping away her tears.

"Why would it matter to him if I ate lots of food or didn't eat anything at all." She mumbled lowly, looking down towards her lap.

"If you didn't matter to him, then he wouldn't have risked his hell just for you. The hell he killed millions to get."

"But he- he protected me just for his own benefit." Yn said in a low voice.

"That was in the past, where you both were strangers to each other. As the time passes by, mortals and immortals change. Some changes to be worst, and some to improve themself. Even though he didn't have been softer to anyone, he atleast cares about you." She looked at him with lots of confusion in her eyes.

"You must be confused. But he is risking himself and this hell to love you. You are still young and small. It will take time to understand. For now, don't skip meal and get rest." He stated the last time before going out of the room, leaving Yn puzzled in bed.

She looked at the tray licking her lips seeing all those foods she craved for. "I'm angry with Ajhussi, why should I show the anger to food?" She gulped down her saliva.

It was already evening, she was in her bed waiting for him to arrive. She didn't wanna talk to him, but all she needed was justification too.

She was constantly looking at the clock while yawning out and laying down at the bed, waiting for him without realising the disaster being created in the other side of the castle.

Every demonic guards were outside the hall, trying to stay normal even after knowing the amount of blood flowing in the land of hell.

The Devil had lost his control, first drunk unhealthily and killing all of the evil creatures who were locked inside the prison.

The news had reached in the ears of Kevin and he didn't waste a second and directly went towards the hall. Namjoon was passing through the same way and stopped Kevin in his way.

"The one who misled Yn was you, isn't it? Now how can you think of standing infront of lord in this condition?" Namjoon stood Infront of him, making Kevin to frow his eyebrows.

"Mislead? That's just the literal truth. And why can't I meet my own brother?" Kevin spoke back, trying to  side Namjoon from his way.

"It's better for you if you don't go there for you. He is too much drunk. He'll lose his control if you show yourself Infront of him and he may-"