𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-41

______________________________________

"Are you sure you will help me? Even if the situation is that hard?" Yn asked as she felt unsure about his decision.

"Just tell me how can I help you." He asked.

"I need to get the mirror of past from the magical sea." Yn lowly said making Jimin totally quiet. "Why do you need such a forbidden thing? Out of nowhere?" He couldn't believe the little clumsy girl was now getting too much curious.

"Do you know why is it forbidden?" Yn enquired causing Jimin to shake his head lightly. "I don't personally know the reason, but it is just called forbi-"

"I want to know the reason behind keeping it forbidden. That's why I need it. And I heard only heaven member with lots of power can help in taking it out. Can you really now?" Yn gained all of her confidence and said it in one go. She couldn't believe that how much bravery she has increased till now. The girl who couldn't speak a word for herself was now explaining her without any hesitation.

Jimin was quiet for sometime but nodded his head making Yn finally satisfied. "If you want it, I'll do anything to make you contented."

"Yn, are you sure you'll go there? In such scary place? I'll accompany you too. What if a problem occurs." Yuxi was concerned but she got stopped at between.

"No Yuxi sissie, what if mom dad returns. How will you answer them after coming back? You should stay here. Jiminshi is also coming with me, so I'll be safe." Yn said as she held in her big sister's hand.

"Keep my little sister protected. And if you feel like a danger is going to occur, then return immediately. Don't ever think twice. And don't ever let my Yn get hurt." Yuxi said to Jimin while Jimin released a sigh and nodded his head.

"She's equally important to me like she's to you. I'll surely keep her protected, even if it's about destroying myself." Jimin replied and went away with Yn leaving Yuxi scared and anxious that made her to start her prayer to the divine power to keep both of them safe.

Yn and Jimin were on their way to the beach of the sea when they felt like a large rainfall is going to take place.

The clouds were starting to cover up the sky but they ignored it all and began looking over at the sea.

"We need to get a boat. Let's search for it. Some must have been abandoned here." Jimin directed Yn and Yn started running over the beach to search for it. The sands were all blowing off because of the storm causing the sands to get into their eyes.

Yn tried her best to open her eyes widely and when she did, she could finally see a boat a little far away from where they were standing.

"Jiminshi, I found one boat." Yn shouted to gain his attention towards her and he looked at her and again diverted his gaze towards the boat.

"Let's go immediately Yn, the weather is getting worse." Yn ran towards the boat and so did Jimin.

"Sit on it." Jimin directed but Yn got scared. "Is there no boatman around? How will we go then?" She asked while Jimin chuckled.

"Can't you see the boatman is right infront of you." Jimin said as he also sat down on the boat and Yn slowly sat down too. "Are you sure you know how to run a boat?"

"Obviously Yn, shall we take off now?" He asked and she simply nodded her head.

They were on their way to the sea when Yn felt the wave moving too fast that was causing the boat to move weirdly. "Slowly Jiminshi, I'm scared."