𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-39

______________________________________

In morning,

Yn was standing infront of the mirror, facepalming herself and tilting her head side to side. "No wonder Mr Scary loves me, I'm so beautiful." She said and turned back towards the door but frowned seeing her Mr Scary leaning at the door, hands folded in his waist.

"If delusional was a person, it would've been you." He smirked and walked towards the closet to take out his coat while Yn was standing there, focusing on everything that he was doing.

"Are you going somewhere Ajhussi?" She asked, trying to act all innocent as if she didn't plan the whole night about going to heaven after the Devil leaves.

"I've got some work, I'll come back tomorrow." He said while adjusting his coat on his body. Yn was all filled with joy everywhere.

She was unknowingly smiling while nodding her head making him to look down at her smily little figure confusingly.

"But if you dare to create any trouble when I'm gone or even think of something stupid to do, then I will punish you to the extent that you won't be able to get up for the whole week." He threatened casually but Yn just rolled her eyes mentally.

"Alright, alright." She released her breath boringly.

She watched him going out the room and slamming the door shut making her to jump a little from her position.

"Why does he hate his door so much? Can't he close the door gently and cutely." She scoffed and walked towards the door, slowly opening it and peeking outside if he was still there or already left.

Seeing him not anymore in the way, she went towards the drawer and took out the food packet and immediately ran outside the room.

She was on her way to Namjoon's room when she frowned listening to a voice similar to Jungkook.

"Where are you going?"

She turned back but left a relief breathe when she witnessed Kevin, younger brother of Jungkook.

"With a food packet in your hand?"

"I..I saw you after so many decades, how are you Ajhussi no3." She tried to change the topic and smiled widely at him.

Before he could answer her, she held tightly on her stomach and lowered herself fakely. "I have to go to washroom, I'll talk to you later." She lied and immediately started running out of the corridor.

"Wasn't her stomach paining? How is she running now?" The courtier of Kevin asked to him, while Kevin was just busy observing the little figure running towards another direction.

"She's acting suspicious. Keep an eye on her." He ordered and the courtier just nodded his head.

"Namjoonshi." Yn called out after seeing Namjoon standing infront of the library and reached near him while breathing heavily.

"I'm all ready. Now will you drop me at heaven?" She asked as she blinked her eyes.

He slightly nodded his head and his eyes accidentally fell on her hands where few packet of food were gripped. "What is that?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"This? It's my stomach filler. I mean food. What if I get hungry at the middle of way, I can't take any risk." She spoke to herself while Namjoon tried his best to maintain straight face while he was dying inside by her dumbness.

"How are we going? I don't even have flying power." She mumbled and Namjoon walked towards the main door making her to run towards it too.

She was following him like a total sincere lady. The door was opened and he walked outside where the sun was slowly shining from between the mountains.