𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11

______________________________________

She reached near to him while crying out loudly and rubbing her doe eyes..
She stretched her head up and jumped onto him, holding on his neck tightly.. Her tiny legs were wrapped around his torso and her innocent crying face was buried on the crook of his neck..

She slowly backed away from the tight hug and looked straight at his eyes with her teary one while hiccups were continuously releasing from her mouth..

His eyes went towards her tore cloth and her bare collarbone and bra came in display.. He immediately removed his gaze away from there and looked towards the guards who were already keeping their head low..

Kevin's brows were furrowed seeing someone holding onto the Devil for the first time ever in his life.. The Devil who never spoke with anyone properly was now letting a weak girl to hug him..

"What the hell was happening here?" Jungkook shouted, making everyone to tremble on their feet..

Jungkook indicated Namjoon to bring the coat that was lying on the ground towards him..

Namjoon bowed and went towards the centre of the hall to grab the coat. He went near to the devil and handed him the coat..

Jungkook covered her body with the coat without looking at it.. Yn held on his face while struggling to breathe due to the continuous cry..

"I will no-not run *hiccup* away from yo-you anymore." She shook her head and again cried out loudly..

He looked towards Kevin who was already staring at him with confusedness in his eyes..

"I fucking asked what happened here." He yelled loudly and Yn again buried her face in his neck..

"Can I know why Mr Jeon is protecting a spy?" Kevin clenched his jaw while waiting for an answer from Jungkook..

"Spy?" Jungkook released a disbelief sigh.

"Yes, a spy who tried to mix up with the guard and-"

"Fucking stop your statements. He's my personal courtier." The Devil claimed making Yn to stop her cries..

She slowly backed away from the hug and looked at him confusedly.. She gently shook her head.."I am n-not a co-courtier and I'm not a he ei-either. I'm a she-" She lowly whispered and Jungkook turned his furious gaze to her making her to stop at between..

"Shut up." He scolded and Yn zipped her mouth by pressing both of her lips together..

The cry was falling from her eyes to her cheeks and it went towards her lips making the black paint to turn liquify..

The paint slowly flowed down and Jungkook held her head, pulling it near to his neck and forcefully placed her crying face on his neck..

He released a deep sigh feeling frustrated but he could do nothing to the troublemaker too.. Instead he had to take her responsibility and protect her..

"Cancel the gathering for sometime, I'll come back after some minutes." He spoke before walking out from the room with a little figure still hugging him like a koala..

He opened the door of his room harshly and went inside but still Yn was busy holding on his neck tightly.

He placed her down at the table and caged her in between by placing both of his hands harshly on the table beside her..

"Tell me what the heck were you doing there?" He shouted coming near to her face..

Yn just pouted her lips and lowered her head not knowing what to answer the furious man..