𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9

______________________________________

Jungkook stood at the edge of the cliff looking straight at the dragon that was paying respect to him

The dragon layed on the ground and after few seconds, it changed its appearance to the demon.

Namjoon slightly bowed down to the devil who was carrying a little figure on his harsh hands..

He looked up to see his master not in a good mood.."Lord, who is this?"
He asked with fear and confusion..

"It doesn't matter, did you find the herb I told you to search for?"

"The soul separating herb is hard to find but I will try to find it as soon as possible."

Jungkook poked his inner cheeks before speaking up. "Find it as soon as possible, I can't bear with this little girl's trouble anymore."

Namjoon nodded his head respectfully. "Until then, I'll have to take her with me."

The Dragon's sharp eyes narrowed listening to the most forbidden thing his lord ever spoke in his life..

"But lor-"

"But what?" The Devil roughly asked.

"She.... she can't go inside the hell. It's forbidden and totally prohibited.. A girl can't go in and she even belongs to heaven."

"Do I look like I care?"

Namjoon raised his head and looked at the devil who was not giving a fuck about anything at the moment..

He nodded his head and turned back into dragon form.. Jungkook layed the unconscious figure there and held on his head thinking about the work he left just for the little troublemaker..

The devil took off his black coat and put it on her little body to make sure she was not looking like a fairy from the heaven..

They reached the hell and Jungkook indicated Namjoon to come near to him..

He slowly approached to the devil and lowered his head listening to the things his master was ordering..
"Make sure no one sees her, most importantly Kevin."

He handed the sleeping figure to the dragon and he went away from there towards the secret room to place the little figure there..

Namjoon placed her at the bed and turned back to walk away from there but froze for sometime..

"But isn't it unsafe for a girl to stay here? Anyone can enter."

He turned back and picked her body looking at the innocent features of her face..

He looked away from there and walked towards the lord's room..
He took a deep breath before entering his master's room..

He was having mixed emotions but he decided to keep her there cause no one can even think of setting their feet on the lord's room..