𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14

______________________________________

"Now go and bend down to the table."

Her doe eyes widened up with extreme fear and she placed her hand behind her butt.

"Wh-why?" She asked horribly with a visible nervousness in her voice.

"You broke the rule and now you're going to get punished." He stated.

"It won't ha-happen again." She shook her head while her eyes became slowly teary.

"I don't want to hear anything right now." He growled against the trembling figure.

"Go and bend down to the table."

Yn clutched on her butt and pouted her lips while tears fell down from her eyes.

She just helplessly went towards the table and again turned back towards him flashing her doe eyes but he was not in the mood of showing any mercy today.

Instead he signalled her to bend down at the table. She slowly bend down and closed her eyes while trying to control her sobs.

He approached near to her and rolled up his sleeves. He gazed at her butt before turning it towards her innocent face where the tears were rolling down..

"Get up." He looked away from her and went towards his bed.

She confusedly straightened herself and looked at him with unsureness.

"You're n-not going to pu-punish me?"

He turned his gaze at her and spoke.
"I am." She continued to stare at him with no break..

"I know I'm hot, no need to stare for so long." He proudly said with a evil smirk on his face.

"You are ho-hot?"

She blinked her eyes and slowly approached near him. She stood Infront of the bed where he was sitting and placed the back of her hand on his forehead.

"What do you think you are doing?"

She shook her head and looked straight at his sharp eyes.

"You're not ho-hot. You are pe-perfectly fine."

A little bit of innocence flickered on her doe eyes while his face was covered with disbelief expression.

He gazed down but immediately looked away after witnessing her torn clothes. "Wear your clothes." He scolded loudly while she pouted her lips.

"I don't have."

He held the shopping bag and threw it towards Yn making her to stumble on her feet. He was still not looking at her.

She held on the shopping and looked at him innocently.

He raised his brows and poked on his inner cheeks. "Go and change little girl."

"Ch-change?" She hesitantly asked.

"Don't you understand the meaning of change?" He rolled his eyes.

She nodded her head and slowly went towards the table and placed the bag there. She took out the dress from there and also placed it on the table.

She hesitantly brought her hand towards her clothes and tried to slid down making Jungkook to furrow his brows.

"What are you doing?" He yelled making the poor soul to flinch badly.

"Ch-changing, wh-why?" She gulped down her saliva while Jungkook furiously stood up from the bed.