𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-3

______________________________________

"By..By any ch-chance are you my so-soulmate?"

She asked as her face brightened immediately while the devil's couldn't hold himself anymore from killing this little girl...

She held on his face with her little palms..

"I've fi-finally got my soulmate."
She smiled widely and happily while the devil closed his eyes in total frustration...

"Just run away before I completely kill you.." The winds got heavier and heavier while the little girl looked at him in pouted lips..

"Yo-you can't even hurt me and now you're saying that you wi-will kill me?" Y/N giggled still holding on his face..

"Wh-what power you've? I hope yo-you have the power of knowledge because I'm so poor at study."

Jeon Jungkook slowly opened his dark eyes and the little girl came in display.
She looked at him confusedly while the serpent started forming inside the hall..

The sounds of snakes reached on her ears and she looked towards it but her breath hitched seeing the snakes coming near to them..

"Frustrating." He mumbled to himself while the girl looked at him crying out loudly...

"Pl-please get them aw-away.. They are so scary." She hugged his neck and shifted herself more near to him..

"Then get off." He spoke cruelly making the girl to feel a sharp pain in her heart..

"Pr- *hiccup* promise?" She pouted her lips and slowly got down from his broad body..

Now she was not even reaching upto his chest, she looked like a literal kid Infront of him..

The snakes disappeared while the devil finally got relieved as the little clingy girl got down from his body..

He was frustrated of himself as he had to use this low trick just to get rid of this girl.. First time ever in his life, he experienced such an exhausting work..

The devil who killed his own father without any hesitation couldn't kill a fucking little girl..

"Wh-why are you so rude? A soulmate sh-should always treat their partner with lo-love."
The girl stated with hiccups coming from her mouth..

"Soulmate?" A cunning chuckle left from his mouth while he held on the back of her neck..

"That shit only belongs to the sinful heaven realm.."

"Wh-why? Then are you from hell?"
She folded her little arms while he suddenly pulled her to him..

"You don't want to know." He whispered while the hall started cracking making the little girl hard to imbalance herself..