𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-20

______________________________________

With a loud yawn leaving from Yn's mouth, she opened her eyes in a slow speed and started to rub it harshly.

Her eyes finally got opened fully and she looked here and there in confusion just to find no one around there.

She stood up from the bed and looked down at the floor but frowned seeing stuffs being thrown away everywhere.

And just then, the door got slammed open to witness Jungkook which made her breath to hitch.

Her eyes blinked continuously in confusion while she gulped unknowingly on her saliva.

She backed away constantly as he forwarded his slow steps towards her while poking on his inner cheeks

"Stop where you are right now." He shouted earning a gasp from the poor soul that had no idea of anything.

"Wh-what's wrong Ajhussi" She asked being totally clueless and he threw away a sarcastic chuckle from his mouth.

"There are many thing wrong, but you're the biggest one."

Her leg tripped when it came in contact with the bed and she fell on top of it but couldn't stand up when Jungkook placed both of his hands beside her on the bed caging her in between.

His large body was hovering over her little one while she was staring at him dumbly.

"Seems like you forgot about the mess you created yesterday. I should show you that again, shouldn't I?" He asked but she stayed silent.

He backed away from hovering over her. "No food for today and you're not allowed to step out from the library for whole day. If I don't find you working properly then... you know the consequence."

She quickly stood up from there and lowered her head while nodding obediently.

He left from there making her to finally breathe properly now. She held on her chest and walked out of the room towards the washing room.

After washing herself, she walked towards the library and stepped inside just to see the librarian just Infront of her folding his hands, scaring the shit out of her.

"You nearly got me a heartattack." Yn snapped out at him and walked inside leaving the furious librarian behind.

"Yaa, you troublemaker. Have you lost your mind or that alcohol is still not gone from your body causing you to speak rudely with your master, that is obviously me." He raised his chin up while she looked back at him with confusion.

"Alcohol?" She asked with a shocked expression and he nodded his head while his arms folded in his waist.

She was expected to be guilty but she instead laughed it off. "You're joking, right?" She laughed at him but her face darkened seeing him in his serious form.

"Annoying little mortal" He walked towards the counter and started placing tons of book in it while she looked at it with her shocked eyes.

"So many books today?" Her face saddened seeing the amount of book being continuously placed Infront of her.

"You're not allowed to drink a little bit of water too until you finish them all" He scolded her and continued to place books in the table.

After the books were fully placed, she took a few of them in her hand and walked towards the shelf of the books.

She was going to place them when suddenly the memory of yesterday flashed on her head.

Her eyes widen when she saw herself drinking alcohol and causing troubles at the large hall. Then she recalled the scene after being forced inside the room by the Devil and then falling asleep on his shoulder.