𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-38

______________________________________

"Is everything ok dad?" Jimin asked as he reached near to Deity. He only nodded his head while lowering his gaze.

"I guess you need water. I'll go bring it." He said and turned back to get water but Deity stopped him in between.

"There's no need of it. Go and sleep." He suggested and forwarded himself towards the bed while Jimin left a sigh from his mouth.

"How can I sleep dad? How can I even sleep when you've left me with so many questions roaming around my head? I still can't get what you meant that day."

The Deity immediately raised his head and looked at Jimin with rage in his eyes. "That just came out in anger. Nothing more."

Jimin furrowed his brows and went right Infront of him. "Calling me someone else son, just because of anger? That can't be." He doubted that made Deity anxious.

"Why are you overthinking. You're my only son, sometimes it can come in anger. Right dear? And weren't you talking about bringing that girl here? What was her name, I forgot it."

"Yn?" Jimin enquired.

"Yes, make sure to bring her back in heaven." Deity ordered while the corner of his lips formed into a slight smirk.

"Why do you need her suddenly here?"

Jimin was waiting for an answer while the Deity was just busy thinking deeply.

"Dad?"

"Huh?" He immediately woke up from his daydreaming and turned his head towards Jimin.

"I'm asking why do you need Yn here?"

"I'm thinking that she's a better option for you, but only if you manage to bring her back." Deity smiled while Jimin looked at him with confusion.

"You're more confusing than the masters. And delusional too." Jimin stated leaving the room and the deity alone.

****

In hell,

It was an evening time. Yn and Namjoon were still not back from the market till now.

The Devil was sitting on the chair while resting his head on his hand and his hand on the table, waiting for the little troublemaker to be back.

The door slightly made an opening sound and Yn kept her feet inside, trying to close the door silently but jumped at the slightest of sound coming from her Mr Scary. "So the great miss is back now?"

She turned herself towards her Mr Scary and lowered her head in guilt. "I guess I became a little late." She innocently spoke while pouting her lips.

"Yes, of course. Just 10 hours late." The Devil scoffed and she quickly turned her shocking face towards him. "Were you buying the entire market or something?" He asked sarcastically and she lowered her head more.

"Not entire. Maybe just...half?" She said making him to look at her with disbelief. He began taking steps towards her making her nervous.

She immediately raised her head up at him and forwarded her hands infront where many bags were hanged. "I brought you so many food, Ajhussi." She smiled widely at him and wiggled the bags.

She took steps towards the table and placed all of the bags there, releasing her hands from the heavy weight. Jungkook followed her and looked at the little figure taking out foods from the bag.