𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-21

______________________________________

The Devil's eyes sharpened with satisfaction and his lips grew a evil grin seeing his enemy slowing dying infront of him with his throat slitted  straightly.

"He was found at the boarder market dressing himself as a demon." Namjoon spoke making his attention to divert towards him.

"Seems like the heaven like to test me very much. Pathetic how they send a scholar to spy on me." Jungkook evilly chuckled seeing all of the boldness that stood nothing for him.

"Is the preparation going well for tonight?" Jungkook asked while turning his smirking face at Namjoon and he simply nodded causing his face to grow more wide smirk.

"I want the deadliest beast for hunting tonight, and make sure no one gets in my way unless they want their body to split apart." He ordered leaving from there with his deep steps.

The door where the battle weapons were treasured slammed open and Jungkook walked inside of it, observing the best one of them.

He took one of the sword in his hand and placed his hand on the sharped pointed part, forcing it inside of his hand causing it to bleed.

"This one seems better but I want to do more practical test for it." He shifted his gaze slowly towards the guard standing there without any movement.

The guard lowered his head in an instant and threw away the long sword being held at his hand, forwarding him towards the Devil to sacrifice his own self.

'At night'

Jungkook dressed himself for the hunting when Kevin just came beside of him, yet Jungkook was ignoring his whole existence.

"I think I heard some loud cries while passing through your room. Who can it be, your majesty?" Kevin smirked making Jungkook to turn his gaze immediately towards him.

"It sounded so pleasurable to listen to, wish I could go inside the room and see the source."

Jungkook evilly chuckled at him. "Be careful, when all the chosen beasts will be finished, you may be my next target. Won't it be pleasurable to be killed by my sword too?"

Kevin dropped his smirk and turned away from him, taking out his sword too for hunting.

"It's getting late already, we should go now for hunt-" Kevin was speaking when the Devil raised his index finger to indicate him to stop his talkings at the middle.

He went outside from there leaving the younger brother confused inside.

He walked inside the royal kitchen of the castle and all the chef there lowered their head.

"Prepare some food and bring it to my room." He ordered and the chefs nodded their head. "What will you prefer to eat today?" The Chef asked feeling confusion but more scared.

"It's not for me, prepare something normal." He stated making them more confused but they didn't dare to ask him further questions. "We've got some fresh phoenix wings and the skin of the beasts who have lived over 20000 years."

"I. said. something. normal" He shouted causing the fright to grow more and more within the chefs.

"We don't have that right now." They spoke while lowering their head knowing how they will end up after angering the Devil himself.

Jungkook's eyes grew darker and darker while his facial expression turned blank within a second, loud screams echoed the kitchen when the body of the chef got burnt by the hellfire itself.