𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7

______________________________________

Yuxi forcefully threw Y/N to her bed and folded her hands, feeling annoyed upon her troublemaker sister

"Tell me why you were there?" She asked making Y/N nervous and anxious..

Y/N gulped on her saliva and lowered her gaze not wanting to answer her questions..

"Y/N, tell me why you were there in that forest? Do you freaking know what kind of forest is that?"

Y/N flinched with the loud and scolding sound of her big sister.. She raised her gaze and her doe eyes fell on the narrowed eyes of her sister..

"I...I was just roaming around in the magical forest." She pouted her lips but that only made Yuxi to roll her sharp eyes..

"That's not a magical forest Y/N. It's the forest where the beastly wild animals live. You shouldn't have crossed the boundaries."

"Now don't ever go there."

She nodded her head like an obedient girl and stood up but again Yuxi made her to sit down on the bed..

She kneeled down and held Y/N's little hand.."Now tell me what you saw there?" She questioned calmly..

Y/N looked at her sister for sometime confusedly but immediately came back to sense.."I saw a big monster."

She spoke without thinking twice..
"And how did it turn to ashes?"
Her big sister again enquired with narrowed brows..

Y/N's heart start to beat rapidly not knowing what to answer her curious big sister..

She couldn't say anything about her scary guy as she thought they will punish him because he burned the forest beast..

She sat quiet and Yuxi slowly got furious.."Y/N.!" She called finding no answer..

Y/N flinched and tried to take her wrist away but the grip on her little wrist tightened even more causing a low whimper to come out of her mouth..

"Y/N, it's a serious issue.. Our life is in risk, so I hope you'll answer all my questions obediently." Her serious voice was making Y/N to feel scared..

But she still not answered anything and Yuxi held on her temples looking downwards and her eyes fell on the jade bangle..

She looked back to Y/N and dropped her gaze to the bangal with a confused expression..She quickly held her wrist and brought it near to her..

She rolled up the sleeve of Y/N's dress to get a clearer view of her bangle..

"Y/N, where did you get this?" Yuxi asked in scary voice..

Y/N tried to remove her grip but it got tightened even more.."Since when did you become so much disobedient to me Y/N, atleast answer my one question."