𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-19

_____________________________________

Yn's round eyes held confusion as he locked the door and turned himself towards her.

She was nothing but a total drunk mess at that time. A gentle smile fell on her lips and she quickly stood up in the bed to do something silly but his furious voice stopped her at between.

"Lay down on the bed." He ordered and she quickly frowned. "Why?" She innocently murmured.

"Lay down on your stomach RIGHT NOW." He furiously ordered making her to flinch at the sudden change in his voice.

Her lips formed a pout but she quickly sat down on the bed, folding her legs. She was being disobedient to him too much even though her heart contains fear for him.

She was too drunk to even obey him at that time. Her eyes widen up when she witnessed him unbuckling his belt.

"Ajh-ajhussi." She was still in shock but her gaze didn't divert away from his veiny hands that were unbuckling his leather belt made up of beast's skin.

"I've tried my best not to harm you or hurt you. But you really keep testing my patience too much, isn't it?" He took steps closer to the bed while wrapping his hands with the belt and harshly hit it on the bed beside her.

She flinched a little and he sat on his knees infront of her, harshly grabbing on her neck and pulling her face closer to his.

"Now I will order, you will FOLLOW. If not, I'll punish you in a way that the thinking of breaking any rule won't even flicker a little bit on your dumb mind."

Those innocent eyes blinked seeing those furiousness in her Mr Scary's dark orbs.

"Now, LAY... Down."

She didn't want to obey him but he was successfully scaring her even when she's in her drunken state.

She quickly layed down at the bed on her stomach and kept silent.

Cold chills passed through her body when she felt her skirt being lifted up and that's also by,

The Devil.

"Ajhussi." Her breath hitched and she placed her hand on her butt to prevent him from raising her skirt.

He held on her both little hands with his one hand and raised her skirt upto her thighs and she started struggling on the bed.

"An-aniyo." She shook her head in denial and continued to nag him.

"What did you drink?" He calmly asked while keeping his eyes fixed on her almost naked skin.

She turned her head towards him and spoke out. "Ajh-ajhussi." She was pouting while her eyes were filled with tears.

"You drank me?" He asked earning a frown from her. She shook her head and he quickly turned his bloodshot gaze towards her doe eyes.

"Then. FUCKING. answer my damn question." She continued to stare at him, blinking her long wet lashes.

"Wa-water."

He unwrapped his hand from the belt and a loud sound made her feel that his leather belt fell on her butt. She cried loudly.

"What did you drink?" He again asked while his eyes landed on the tearfilled round eyes of Yn.

"I'm not going to repeat my question, you little. dumb. mortal."

"You drank alcohol, didn't you?"