𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-25

______________________________________

'In morning'

The hell had finally the sun falling on it a little bit. Everyone were already focused on their own works while a little figure was busy rolling up here and there in the large bed.

She yawned loudly and rubbed her eyes before sitting down at the bed while still closing her eyes.

Finally, she came back to life and opened her eyes in a second, just to find her clothes all over the ground.

She looked down at her body in confusion but screamed as she found herself fully naked, only covered from breasts to thighs with the thin duvet.

She gulped her saliva when she felt something wet in the bedsheet. She removed the duvet a little bit just to find it wet everywhere.

"Aniyo, aniyo" She shook her head and continuously hit on her head. "I have turned mad, how could I do that" She mumbled to herself when a voice suddenly got heard from inside the room.

"Done sleeping?" Jungkook asked sipping the drink while looking out at the papers. She gasped upon finding him just inside the room with her.

And suddenly she remembered how he touched and went inside of her last night and broke those legs completely.

She made an angry face and covered her entire body with another large duvet. He turned his gaze at her and an evil chuckle left his mouth seeing her totally naked in his bed.

He stood up from the chair and came closer to her causing her face to frown in sudden. She immediately shook her head signalling him not to come.

"Aniyo, aniyo. Don't come here" She spoke with trembling voice feeling a different nervousness in her body.

"Do you think your aniyo will stop me?" He asked and she furrowed her brows.

As soon as he reached infront of the bed, she turned back and tried to run away but couldn't when she was carried up by the Devil. Just covered a little with duvet.

Now the bedsheet were exposed fully as the duvet went along with her in his hand and she immediately placed her little palms infront of his eyes.

"Don't look in the sheet please Ajhussi" She requested while nearly tearing down.

"Remove your hands" He ordered and she obediently removed her hands from his eyes. His eyes fell directly on the doe round eyes of yn that now held little tears.

But as expected, he shifted his fierce gaze away from her eyes, towards the bedsheet just to see it wet everywhere.

"Ajh-ajhussi, I already told you I wanted to peepee yesterday but you didn't let me" She pouted her lips in a guilty way.

He released a sigh and shook his head a little in disbelief. "I'm sorry that I wetted your bedsheet by doing peepee" She lowered her head in guilt.

Poor girl, couldn't even know it's not what she thought.

He tried his best to ignore those statements and walked out, holding her little body in his arms. Guards passing by there lowered their gaze in an instant seeing their lord walking out.

The door got opened and he stepped inside the bathing room while she just looked at him dumbfounded.

"Ajhussi why are you carrying me?"

"Can you walk if I put you down on the floor?" He replied in a cold way.

"Ob-obviously" She spoke without hesitation. And then her leg was on the floor, trembling with pain while he just looked at her in a fierce way.