Chapter 36: Marking & Love

Cody's POV

Heat travels up my body as pleasure rolls over me, every touch and lick that James delivers driving me insane.

I've never felt anything like this before.

Never thought there was anything like this.

I gasp as James' tongue flicks out to lick my nipple before returning between my legs. My hands are fisted in his hair as he wets my hole, my body shivering uncontrollably from the force of bliss his mouth holds, pulling him in and pushing him away all at once.

He pulls away, returning to hovering over me, my legs wrapped around his waist as he positions his cock at my fluttering hole. His brown eyes meet mine, intense and intimate, consuming, exhilarating.

"I love you." He tells me. And I believe him, Celeste, I believe him. The hope he so delicately had placed in my hands and encouraged me to hold to my chest has sparked into a joy I have never even heard of. To have fallen for him, day by day, step by step only to have that love confirmed in the end is something I never even dreamed of having.

This precious gift handed to me by Celeste herself will always be the proof I needed to know I wasn't meant to die that day after all.

"I love you, too." I whisper, then his lips are on mine.

The kiss is slow, soft, like the way we started, gentle, searching, his cock slowly pushing forward causing me to hiss at the pain, though I don't tell him to stop. He shifts his hips back and forth, sliding deeper and depose with every thrust until he's fully in me. He's panting, the veins in his arm bulging from the way he's gripping the pillows on either side of my head, his eyes loving, though hungry all the same. My body answers to that hungry, my hips thrusting slightly upwards, a shock of pleasure among the dimming pain making me do it again.

This time James moves with me, our moans and swears filling the room along with the smell of our sweat, the unfiltered smell of him drenched in arousal almost intoxicating.

He pauses for a moment before sitting up onto his knees, his hands reaching for my hips, tilting my ass upward, sliding a pillow underneath to accommodate.

Though the angle is deeper it's not as forced, as soon, I'm lost in the feel of him, his cock sliding in and out of my ass, his left hand leaving my hip to grip my cock stroking me in time with his thrusts.

My eyes cross as I fail to catch my breath, my body quaking, sensitive to the electric touch of my soulmate, the love of my life. My eyes struggle to focus but when they do, I find James staring at me, openly, lovingly.

Happiness.

I almost forgotten what it feels like.

James slams into me, his thrusts getting more and more rough as his moans grow deeper and more often. "Oh, fuck, Cody, your ass is so tight." He groans, unable to support himself through the pleasure he lays down on me, allowing me to take some of his weight as he continues to make love to me, his eyes never leaving mine.

I struggle to see him from the way my eyes roll in the back of my head, suddenly feeling my canines scrapping against my teeth as I feel my body building towards something. I'm no longer in control of my mouth, sounds I don't even recognize falling from a slacked mouth, body possessed by James' slave to his body as he coaxes me towards an orgasm.

"Come on, baby, just like that." He nearly growls and when I manage to look, I see his on canines have dropped as well, a hungry look deep in his eyes as he fucks me.

"I- I'm almost there!" I barely manage to scream out, no longer in control of my body of anything, the only known fact is that I want this. I need this.