Epilogue

Unknown POV

I walk through the darkened halls of the dark castle, knowing that no one else is willing to interrupt the seven of them when they're in a meeting.

Even though one of them is my husband, that doesn't mean I want to hear their nagging and whining any more, though I'm sure the servants in this castle would use different words to explain the Seven Deadly Lords of Hell.

There's guards standing at the large black and red doors adorned in intricate carvings of disturbing things I would rather not see.

When I approach they simply open the door from me, rather the messenger be shot by himself than anyone who announces them.

I make my way into the large space, a table in the middle of the room, one large chair at the head with three slightly smaller identical chairs on either side. I walk along behind the right side as they continue their conversation, ignoring my presence completely though only a fool would believe they hadn't noticed me.

"The Enchanted the Daemon Lord recommended did nothing but give away our plans to those wretched creatures. I was forced to put a magic barrier around the entire coast since they're watching us at all times now." Pride sneers but Envy just snickers.

"You were forced to or you forced some poor smchuck to do your will?" He asks, always trying to rile him up.

I feel burning eyes on me and I try to ignore them as I finally reach the head of the chain, Queen of Hell and all of darkness, Satan the manifestation of Wrath itself. Her tone is ice cold and unforgiving, leaving no room for argument. "The girl was incompetent. Frankly, this Daemon Lord seems to be where all the ignorance stems from. If he fails me again, I will replace him with someone who won't fucking embarrass me. I don't like having to repeat myself, but none of you have managed to give me a single answer or solution of how to get this fucking key to heaven to we can finally finish what the fuck we started all those years ago!" By the end the last sentence she's screaming, her puppies gone, replaced by black flames, dark magic spilling from her hands as her hair flows from the energy in the air.

"Satan, we're trying, honey. You know we want this as much as you d-" I hear Lord Gluttony tell her, the sounds of him snacking on something unsurprising.

She cuts him off with a flying gauntlet whos wine splashes across the walls and table, even across Sloth and Greed, though they wisely don't say anything though Greed's lips tighten into a thin line. "You don't understand. None of you do, if you did I wouldn't have to beg you for over a thousand fucking years to get out of here. She's winning. She fucking winning and you're all letting her." She spits, slumping into her chair roughly, going to turn away, only to come face to face with me.

I see her take a small breath, something she would never do for her brothers who she claims are "idiotic sheep who don't know how to think until the problem is a pair of legs that hasn't opened yet. She gave me a pointed look when she said this but I pretended I didn't know why.

She opens the eye closest to me and blows wisps of hair from her face.

"What is it?" She asks, monotone the best I could hope for at that moment.

I clear my throat before speaking loud enough for everyone to hear. "I just got word from the Daemon Lord. They still haven't found the Key to the Gates of Heaven, but they've finally found the Key to Hell. It's in Indrid and is waiting for your orders, ma'am." I tell her, stepping away as she processes the information.

She blinks twice before suddenly erupting into laughter, her cheshire smile growing wider than I've ever seen it sending a terrifying shiver up my spine.

"Finally. Someone has finally done something to get me the hell out of here. Go message the old bastard back and tell him to open the gate but keep it as need to know as possible." She tells me and I nod, turning to walk out as she laughs once more.

"Finally." I hear her say again, this time to herself, the humor gone from them only a cold promise she fully intends to keep. "I'm coming for you, Celeste. And I'm going to destroy everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND THATS A WRAP LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED UNATTAINABLE!!!!!!!' After six months of brainstorming and four hard months of working I have finally comepleted my first book in the new Fruit Series! Thank you all for you support love and comments! I appreciate them all!

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Who is your crush so far?