Chapter 1

Su Ting was lying on the plank bed, looking at the gray ceiling above her head, her face full of lovelessness. Two days ago, she worked overtime until ten o'clock in the evening as usual, because the bus and subway were all stopped, so she could only choose to take a taxi back.

She has always been vigilant, and her new house is not far from the company, about fifteen minutes by car. Therefore, no matter how busy she is after get off work, no matter how tired she is physically and mentally, she will never fall asleep in a taxi.

But that day she was extremely sleepy, and she started to fight with her upper and lower eyelids when she got in the car, and fell asleep in the car without holding on.

Before falling into the darkness, there were only three words left in her mind: It's over!

Turns out she was indeed screwed.

When she opened her eyes again, the whole world changed. She changed from a single social animal in the 21st century to a newlywed military wife in the 1970s. Oh, and a stepson who just turned six, Complete the double jump of marriage and childbirth in one fell swoop.

The main reason for omitting the love step is that Yuanshen has never been in love with her cheap husband. If I have to say it, this is a story about Mr. Dong Guo and the wolf.

Well, He Dongchuan is Mr. Dong Guo, originally a wolf.

The incident started three months ago when the original mother received a letter from a stranger.

The person who wrote the letter was He Dongchuan's mother, Cheng Xiaoman. She and her original mother had handkerchiefed each other for many years, but their circumstances were different after marriage.

After marriage, Cheng Xiaoman joined the army with her husband He Rong and became a field nurse. The original mother stayed in her hometown with her husband after marriage, farming hard to support herself.

Many years later, Cheng Xiaoman's husband became a senior military official, and she herself became the head nurse of a military hospital. Yuanben's father was also elected as the brigade secretary because of his lively and enthusiastic personality, and Yuanben's mother was the secretary's good helper.

After the founding of the People's Republic of China, there were great changes in the township restructuring, and the Hongxing Commune where the Su family was located was in the middle of the two places, and it was divided back and forth, and because of the inconvenience of transportation and communication, people in the two places failed to re-establish contact.

It wasn't until more than three months ago that Cheng Xiaoman met an old friend who was on a business trip in the capital, and he heard the news of Yuanben's mother from the other party, and then there was the incident of sending a letter.

Yuanchen's mother was very happy when she received the letter from the handkerchief, and immediately asked Yuanchen to write a letter and send it to her.

Cheng Xiaoman's parents died young, and he has no close relatives or friends. He Rong does have younger brothers and sisters, but they are all stepmother's children, and none of them have a good relationship with him.

Therefore, Cheng Xiaoman returned to his hometown this time, in fact, to visit his original mother.

At that time, He Dongchuan was on vacation, and He Rong was worried that his wife would return home alone, so he assigned him to follow.

That is to say, at this meeting, Yuanshen fell in love with He Dongchuan at first sight, and would not marry unless he was a king.

It's just that Yuanshen was confused, her mother's brain was not broken, not to mention the gap between the two families, but Yuanshen and He Dongchuan's own conditions were also very incompatible.