EXTRA 2

Although he was moved, He Yan didn't think he deserved the money and the house.

First of all, although he is the prototype of Sanhuo, it was his mother who worked so hard to draw the comics. He was very satisfied with receiving ten yuan pocket money every month when he was a child, and he never took five or five cents seriously.

No matter how popular the Erlai Sanhuo series was, no matter how many times it was printed repeatedly, a comic book would only cost more than 20 cents, and no matter how high the income was, it would be impossible to earn 250,000 yuan. Being able to get so much money and a house is entirely because his mother has a good eye and knows how to buy a house.

He Yan thought so, and said so.

But Su Ting thought differently from him: "At that time, I said that 50% was true. I was not joking. It was just that you were young and worried that you would not be able to manage so much money, so I only gave you 10 yuan a month. I originally planned to leave The money I paid will be given to you when you become an adult, but I bought a house for that money, plus..."

In addition, He Yan only wanted to be a salted fish, and he was afraid that if he knew that the family had money, he would put it to pieces, and the house was not so good, so Su Ting didn't tell He Yan about these things.

His company has developed well in the past few years, and he manages hundreds of people. Now that the house is transferred to him, even if it is for the livelihood of these people, he will not give up his career casually.

Thinking of this, Su Ting said, "Forget it, you should come back some time in these few months. Apart from the house demolished this time, I still have some houses in my hand. I will transfer yours to you together."

some, those...

He Yan felt that he was a little dizzy. How many houses did his mother buy before using some as a quantifier? Even refusing seemed to become difficult: "Mom, it's really unnecessary..."

"You don't need it, I use it." Su Ting interrupted He Yan and said, "There are too many houses under my name, and it's annoying for me to manage them. Yours will be transferred to you, and you can decide whether to rent or sell them in the future. "

When He Yan arrived at Versailles, he couldn't help swallowing: "Mom..."

Su Ting made a final decision: "That's it. Come back when you have time, and we will transfer the ownership of the house. Don't worry, all the houses I will give you are bought with the Sanhuo series manuscript fees. The houses bought with other manuscript fees are the ones you want. If you want me, I won't divide it, I can figure it out clearly."

After finishing the phone call, He Yan sat quietly for a long time before recovering and sorting out a few things.

First of all, their family is very rich, well, the main reason is that their mother can make money.

Secondly, their family has a lot of houses, well, the only fucking hobby these years is buying houses.

In the end, his mother bought a lot of houses with the manuscript fees of the Sanhuo series, and gave him half of it, so the dream he set up when he was young to lie flat and collect rent has come true.

So here comes the question, should he close the company now and return to the Shanghai stock market as the second generation real estate agent, or should he stay in the Shenzhen stock market and continue his life of endless struggle?

The former enjoys a leisurely life by collecting rent while laying flat. Even if he cannot become rich and powerful, he will definitely be able to live comfortably in the rest of his life, but it looks a bit useless.