Chapter 100

Although the martial arts novels written by Later Shihong hadn't entered the mainland yet, no half-grown child had a dream of being a master, so when Li Yuezhen said that she wanted to find some people to perform martial arts on stage, the students in the class raised their hands enthusiastically.

Among them are two good friends of He Yan, Sun Lin and Zhu Binbin.

The Sun family lives upstairs in the He family. Sun Lin's mother, He Cuixia, has a good relationship with Su Ting. He often visits the He family. Lazy and unwilling to teach him, so I haven't learned it yet.

Zhu Binbin was the first friend He Yan met after he entered the primary school in the military district. The two had always played well and visited each other's house to play, so he also knew that He Yan was practicing martial arts with his father, but due to various reasons, he didn't learned.

In short, both of them are very interested in martial arts. Among the many students in the class, they are the most active in raising their hands.

But what Li Yuezhen chose was not the speed of raising her hands, but the height. She wanted to find a student who was about the same height as He Yan, so that when she performed on stage, the visual effect would be better.

After looking around, Li Yuezhen found that there were not many students who were about the same height as He Yan, and only two were found in the whole class, and the other was a girl with a quiet personality who was not interested in martial arts, so she didn't raise her hand .

Li Yuezhen had no choice but to choose the boys who raised their hands first, and then choose four students who were shorter than them.

In this selection, Sun Lin was successfully selected, but Zhu Binbin was not selected because his figure was too round and his size was not enough. He was sad for a whole night!

In fact, it was not just one night. On the way to school the next day, Zhu Binbin was still very sad.

But when he got to the classroom, and learned from Sun Lin that they had strode at He Yan's house for half an hour last night, and were called up to run around for half an hour at six o'clock in the morning. The sadness suddenly dissipated.

Of course Zhu Binbin knew that practicing martial arts required laying the foundations. Last year when He Yan was trained to the point of dying, he watched from the sidelines. If he hadn't been scared, he would have followed suit long ago.

But yesterday, Mr. Li said that they are just performing on stage this time, just practice the posture, it won't be too difficult. If it wasn't like this, Zhu Binbin wouldn't be tempted, he was also afraid of suffering.

But Sun Lin and the others are doing strides and getting up early for a run. It doesn't look like an empty posture, but they are actually laying the foundation, right?

Zhu Binbin was curious, so he asked.

He Yan asked his father about this question yesterday, so he knows the answer: "My father said that he just practiced the moves. He can't teach them. If you want to learn from him, you have to lay the foundation for at least a week." "Then you guys this

week , do you have to run and walk every day?" Zhu Binbin asked curiously.

Sun Lin sighed: "Yes." Zhu Binbin continued to ask: "What if someone can't bear it and does n't want to learn?"

Justifying, he turned his head and asked Sun Lin: "Dasun, can you persevere?" Sun Lin didn't expect martial arts to be so hard.

He obviously didn't feel it when he watched He Yan practice, but after practicing this night and morning, he really wanted to give up , So I chose silence. "You really don't want to learn anymore?" He Yan didn't expect Sun Lin to be the first to give up, and his eyes widened in surprise.